Weber Genesis II E410

LPG and NG

julie l.

julie l.

So happy with our BBQ

We purchased our BBQ from BBQ galore. After looking at the smaller Q range we decided to go bigger. We use it 3 to 4 times per week for roasts and the usual BBQ delights. I’m most impressed on how the roasts turn out, succulent and tender every time.

Purchased in December 2018 at Barbeques Galore for $1,299.00.

Preheating Speed
Safety
Even Heat DistributionYes

Michael KEEGAN

Michael KEEGANSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Outstanding!!!

I received this BBQ for my Birthday from my wife and kids... Absolutely the best BBQ I have ever owned. It's design, for evenly heating the plate... Removing the fat.... circulating the heat... is second to none. When it come to easy of use, it's simply great. cleaning and care... sensational!.... My model BBQ comes with the iGrill, which works well but I only use for larger cooks, like whole Chickens or roasts, it give direct temperature reading straight to my phone and tells me when my food is ready.....Overall, I can't fault this BBQ, I've had it a while now and use it least three times a week.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Anthony Y

Anthony YBundoora

Delicious, juicy, flavour filled meat - everytime!

This well made, well documented BBQ is a joy to use. It's well made which means the entire hood assembly is insulated, keeping in the heat and flavour. You'll use less gas as more heat is trapped inside. The user guide, DVD and online community are also brimming with ideas. In next to no time you will be cooking steaks that your friends, neighbours and distant relatives will be writing stories about. The BBQ also features a sear station which allows super high temperatures to sear and caramelise the outside of steaks - giving that unique crossed pattern and mouth watering flavours. Had mine for over a year now and I actually enjoy showing off my cooking skills to guests.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Col

Colasked

LPG

Does this model have a side burner for wok stir fry?

Weber
Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Col, thanks for your question. This model does not have a side burner; if you're looking for one specifically, then the E440 is what you're after https://www.weber.com/AU/en/barbecues/premium-gas-range/genesis-ii-series/genesis-lx-e440-lp-black/62014324.html?cgid=40#start=1 :)

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives

Weber Genesis II E410 LPG

Weber Genesis II E410 LPG

Weber Genesis II E410 NG

Weber Genesis II E410 NG

CategoryGas BBQsGas BBQs
Price (RRP) $1,499$1,719
TypeFreestandingFreestanding
Cooking Plate / Grill MaterialCast IronCast Iron
FeaturesGrill, Hooded, On Wheels, Smoker, Temperature Gauge and Warming RackGrill, Hooded, On Wheels, Storage Cabinet, Temperature Gauge and Warming Rack
Colour / Finish Stainless SteelStainless Steel
Dimensions 1540 x 1540 x 790 mm1540 x 1540 x 790 mm
Gas TypeLPGNatural Gas
Number of Burners/Zones 44
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all Weber Genesis II