Weber Q Standard (Q2000AU)

Weber Q Standard (Q2000AU)

MPN: 36515046
4.5 from 184 reviews · View Details

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

4.5

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (33) · No (4)
  • Safety
Scott

Scott

Great support and warranty service

The true reflection of a company is how they handle when things go wrong.
Weber service is above and beyond. Emily is a gem!
I had an issue where the cook box had melted part of the plastic frame on my 4 year old BBQ, they replaced all of the affected parts without question, without charge and they arrived in a couple of days.
Other organisations could learn from these guys about how to look after customers!

Luke brown

Luke brown

Great can’t fault it. Excellent for camping and home

We don’t cook any meat in side the house anymore because the Webber Q make the food taste so much better for everything and you can even bake in it as well

Purchased in January 2020 at BCF.

Montague

Montague

Worth it

The Weber Q works great. Weber service is phenomenal.

I needed a replacement for the burner since it had gotten clogged and wasn’t lighting properly. I called Weber. They asked when I purchased it. They said no problem. Took my details and sent me a new one at no cost. No paperwork. No hassles. This was amazing service.

Sure it costs more to buy a Weber. But after that experience I’m a customer for life.

Purchased in January 2016.

Ruth T.

Ruth T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great

This is a really neat piece of equipment
You’ve got to look after it though to get all the benefits.
Keep it clean.
Pizzas are awesome cooked in my Webber Q. Definitely recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$480.00.

DBR

DBR

Love this BBQ!

Love Crispy skin salmon on this BBQ! Super easy to clean and take to a park/ beach and cooks food beautifully. We just keep it on a little table in the backyard with the cover on. Great investment. We used to have a large 4 burner with a hood and we barely use it, whereas we use this weber regularly. Great size for the two of us, and fine for cooking for guests too. Buy the half plate too - very handy.

Purchased in November 2019.

BrianB

BrianBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant BBQ. Better thank I expected.

The Weber Q2000 gas BBQ purchased in Dec 2019 is easy to use and cooks brilliantly, better than my old monster. I must say it cooks better than I expected. Cooking with the lid down was a little weird to get used to but it really does do a fabulous job. Recommend this product and the Good Guys who I bought it from were knowledgeable and helped me choose the right BBQ for what we needed. They didnt try to sell me the most expensive model.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$398.00.

Mark

MarkVictoria

Was a great bbq

Have had this bbq for a few years now. Loved it early days and used it 3-4 times a week. Lately it seems to have lost a bit of heat while cooking, originally thought it was the gas bottle but unfortunately wasn’t.

Doesn’t cook anywhere near as good as it used to. Disappointed because I loved my weber q when it was working perfectly

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Raegan M.

Raegan M.Hunter Region, NSW

Best BBQ going

Love our Webber. We bought the stand Which makes it easy to wheel around. We have taken it with us to the beach, camping etc. Easy to use and hasn’t skipped a beat.

Purchased in January 2015.

Sarita

SaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our WeberQ - take it everywhere with us!

Would never look back. Use this weber in our backyard, at the beach, in the bush - it comes everywhere with us. Easy to clean, easy to carry and transport (fits comfortably in the car boot - sides fold in, which is handy).
Cooks beef like a boss (can't beat that smokey weber-ed taste!!), grilled chicken, BBQ corncobs, mushroom sauce in alfoil, potato bake, zucchini muffins ... you name it. Can fit a surprising amount of food, and easily feeds our extended family.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for A$388.00.

Erin

ErinSydney, NSW

Perfect for apartment balconies

Reliable and easy. It looks small, but it's large enough to cook for guests (you can do an entire chicken on it, or a mix of smaller meats and vegetables). The perfect size for an apartment balcony. It seems to be efficient on gas, it's held up well over the years (no sign of rust or other damage from the weather) and still works like new. Definitely would recommend it!

Purchased in October 2012.

Tony

TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the Weber Q

*Big enough for roasts or large pizza.
*Gets hot enough for charred BBQ flavour.
*Plenty of accessories available eg rotisserie, half plate, roasting trivet.
*Excellent after sales service.
*Not the same as cooking on a large multi burner bbq so expectations should be realistic.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$399.00.

Sam L

Sam L

Best BBQ ever!!!

Purchased in December 2018.

Brett W

Brett WSydney, NSW

Weber BBQ garbage for partys

Webers simply cannot work
When exposed to windy days & destroys party plans - throwing out after ruining Christmas BBQ
Not heating up enough to cook sausages - so over rated ! Ok for 2-4 people in perfect weather environment but thats not always the case / forget it if you are entertaining at the price you pay !!!!

Purchased in March 2013 for A$750.00.

Mitch

MitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome BBQ for anything! Very efficient.

- I regularly cook pizzas, steaks and BBQ meats/veggies in this. It always cooks everything perfectly!
- I purchased it on a 20% off The Good Guys eBay sale.
- It is very efficient, I have used it for almost a year now and still haven't gone through a 9kg LPG bottle.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for A$329.60.

chris2456

chris2456Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great backyard feature

I love this bbq! It's great to have this for those last minute bbq's. Quick and easy to start, clean, use and pack away - I wish I got it earlier.

Purchased at eBay for A$400.00.

Jlaw1968

Jlaw1968Melbourne

Will not use any other BBQ

Purchased in December 2016.

Melissa O.

Melissa O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Easy to cook with great for roasts and vegetables easy to use and easy to clean would get larger version next time
Food taste great and even the kids can use

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$399.00.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

Del

DelAustralia

Absolutely Love It ! Easy & Portable

We got the Q2000. We love it and take it everywhere, friends and families houses, get togethers, camping, sports days, trips to the park etc. It's big enough to cook for 2 - 6 people and small enough to fit easily in the back of the car. It's light, compact and easy to keep clean. Can't imagine going back to a huge back yard BBQ now. Ours is stored outside but we do keep the cover over it to keep the weather off.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for A$359.20.

Lindy looSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect way to cook

space saving.and east to clean we clean after each use no build up, large roast ice rather cook inside its quicker but satays and skewered meat and steaks ,chicken wow

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Online for A$305.00.

Lindy loo

my daughter is now updating to a family Q it cooks everything

Jo loves her kids