Weber Q
4.5 from 458 reviews · View Details

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

4.5

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (60) · No (6)
  • Safety
Brenton

BrentonGippsland, VIC

Absolutely first-rate. The best.

I purchased my Weber Q about a year ago and have had two occasions to call Weber for service. They were absolutely exemplary in the way they treated me. Fantastic organisation

Tony

TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the Weber Q

*Big enough for roasts or large pizza.
*Gets hot enough for charred BBQ flavour.
*Plenty of accessories available eg rotisserie, half plate, roasting trivet.
*Excellent after sales service.
*Not the same as cooking on a large multi burner bbq so expectations should be realistic.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$399.00.

Vlad

VladPerth, WA

Warranty claims

Warranty policy for this product was 100% as described...serviceman was at my door in 4 days changed my cook box and control knobs in 25 min...customer service was more than professional to help keep my bbq running as it was taken out of box yesterday..

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Jon H.

Jon H.Southeast, SA

Just simply amazing and great customer service

The Webber I’ve got is now over 7 years old and still functions like new and we use it as our oven for our house. A while ago the battery exploded in the ignition and Webber sent out a new one and received it the next day.

It’s been a pleasure and looking at getting a bigger one as our family is out growing the smaller one now. Definitely would recommend

Purchased in February 2012 for A$450.00.

Tracy T.

Tracy T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Not Happy!!!!

Tried cooking pizza on our Webber, followed all instructions and have pizza stone etc... Went up in flames!!!!!! Religiously cleaned every 3 months!!! Not happy at all, very disappointed to say the least!!!

Purchased for A$1,000.00.

Kerrin N.

Kerrin N.Illawarra, NSW

Sorry not sorry.

Purchased in October 2015 for A$600.00.

Sam L

Sam L

Best BBQ ever!!!

Purchased in December 2018.

Josie

JosieSydney, NSW

No more Gas pressure

Have had our Weber for about 7yrs, now no gas pressure hence no flame pressure. Have used diff. Gas bottles filled up at diff. Places yet still no difference. Any ideas as this has done us well and we’ve always used Weber.

Purchased at DeRucci NSW, Camperdown for A$489.00.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Josie, sorry to hear you're having issues with your Q- are you still needing assistance?

If so, please give us a call on 1300 301 290 and we can go through some troubleshooting with you, and replace any parts if necessary. Thanks

Jf1990

Jf1990South East Queensland, QLD

You need one!

Excellent, we have had ours over 5 years and never missed a beat, makes a delicious meal even for someone like myself which burns everything.
Highly suggest buying the hot plate too as it fits perfectly with the BBQ wouldnt live without our Weber

Purchased in December 2014 for A$430.00.

Brett W

Brett WSydney, NSW

Weber BBQ garbage for partys

Webers simply cannot work
When exposed to windy days & destroys party plans - throwing out after ruining Christmas BBQ
Not heating up enough to cook sausages - so over rated ! Ok for 2-4 people in perfect weather environment but thats not always the case / forget it if you are entertaining at the price you pay !!!!

Purchased in March 2013 for A$750.00.

Craig A.

Craig A.

WEBBER Q

Great for steaks and roasts. Very efficient on gas and retains its heat well with the lid down. Very compact and ideal for balconies. Easy start button that works every time.

Purchased in April 2018 at Gumtree for A$250.00.

Jo Jo M.

Jo Jo M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best bbq around

We cook all our meals on ours. All roast are cooked to perfection every time. Easy to start and takes no time to heat up and very easy to keep clean

Purchased in October 2015 for A$640.00.

Gemma Heatley

Gemma HeatleySouthwest, VIC

Used to love it, not now

I bought this three years ago as an investment BBQ in red for my husband. Its been used carefully but despite this, the paint has started falling off. I would expect a reputable brand such as Weber to stand normal use. Disappointed to say the least. Would not recommend Weber again.

Purchased in November 2016 for A$500.00.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Gemma, we're sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Q lid. Can you please send us an email at social@weberbbq.com.au with some photos and we can look into this issue for you?

Do not buy from Weber BBQ grills online. It is a SCAM site

Do not buy from Weber BBQ grills online. It is a SCAM site. I have rung Weber customer care and they have reported it. I have also called NSW Fair Trading

Purchased in October 2019 for A$261.00.

Jenny
Jenny

Hope you are doing something from your end to shut them down. They have ripped off all Weber images and your logo and according to fairtrading others have been caught out too

Greg

GregSydney, NSW

great value for money

Purchased it 2 years ago, and it still looks new. Heat distribution is good, quality of the grill is amazing. So far has 0 rust and cleanse easy. I would recommend to add a native pressure adapter to see gas level, but the rest cannot complaint.

Purchased in January 2018 at Gas showroom for A$350.00.

Benny H.

Benny H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient fast awesome!!!

Love this thing use it all the time now. Doesnt use much gas, cooks fast and easy to clean. I thought it was too small to start with but its perfect for our family and easy enough to take camping. You ll be surprised at the smoke this creates under the lid gives a new dimension to bbq

Purchased in April 2018 at Barbeques Galore for A$640.00.

Mitch

MitchMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome BBQ for anything! Very efficient.

- I regularly cook pizzas, steaks and BBQ meats/veggies in this. It always cooks everything perfectly!
- I purchased it on a 20% off The Good Guys eBay sale.
- It is very efficient, I have used it for almost a year now and still haven't gone through a 9kg LPG bottle.

Purchased in October 2018 at The Good Guys for A$329.60.

chris2456

chris2456Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great backyard feature

I love this bbq! It's great to have this for those last minute bbq's. Quick and easy to start, clean, use and pack away - I wish I got it earlier.

Purchased at eBay for A$400.00.

Hayden T.

Hayden T.Illawarra, NSW

Great BBQ

Barbecue cooks well but it does take some getting used to the style. You need to cook with the lid down to circulate the heat unlike standard ones. Get the version with thermometer if you're gunna cook roasts. If just doing steaks and snags I'd go for one where you can turn on half of the plate. The burner is circular on this model so you are unable to

Purchased in August 2016 at Mitre 10 for A$400.00.

Jlaw1968

Jlaw1968Melbourne

Will not use any other BBQ

Purchased in December 2016.

Ashley D

Ashley Dasked

Q

I have been looking for a second hand Weber Q2000 patio cart, why cant i find one anywhere. Not even one! any ideas why no one is selling these second hand?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Ashely, it might be because everyone is loving theirs so much, they don't want to part with them!

You can find new ones here, and we have free shipping at the moment: https://www.weber.com/AU/en/accessories/merchandise-and-more/carts/weber-q-patio-cart/6524.html

John Stephenson

John Stephensonasked

Q Standard (Q2000AU)

I have been running my Weber Q on bottled gas. Can i use it on town gas without some sort of modification?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi John, it depends on whether you're using Natural gas through the connection, or if there is a central LPG supply that the town uses.

Best to give us a call on 1300301290 and have your serial number handy and we can let you know for sure what you'll need to change over :) Thanks!

Peter-John

Peter-Johnasked

Q 200

Hi I have a Weber Q 2440 electric barbecue. I ought and added the side table flaps as it didn’t come with these . The flaps do not fold under the lid when not in use, although I was lead to believe that this is the case. Why is this ?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Peter, we don't sell that model here in Australia so we're not all that familiar with it but typically side tables will need to be flipped inside the barbecue, then the lid closed on top as they should fit underneath the side vents.

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives