Weber Q Series

Weber Q Series (page 2 of 10)

Standard (Q2000), Premium (Q2200), 220, 200 (See All)
See the Best Gas BBQs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Weber

Pros

Ease of use
Outstanding customer service
Great value for money
Convenient folding side tables

Cons

Slow to reach optimum temperature

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (67) · No (11)
  • Safety

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Second Webber now and still great bbqs

This is my second Webber Q. While my old one only had a single grill plate this new one has two half plates which makes it easy to swap one side for a solid plate and the other a grill.

Essential to buy a trivet trust me as it lets you then use the BBq as an oven.

Cool times are fast and food always flavoursome while remaining efficient on gas.

Cleaning can be a bit difficult and fat trays are intentionally made a weird size to make you buy the over priced ones from Webber.

Purchased in December 2019 at Blue sky outdoor experts for $480.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Daniel, thanks for you review! Great to hear you are enjoying your second Weber Q! Happy Barbecuing!

Best BBQ!

We love our Webber. We got given it as a house warming gift and we use it for nearly all our meat. Cooks even and relatively quick! Easy to clean. Would recommend.

Purchased in February 2017 for $499.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Anestassia, thanks for your review! Glad to hear you are loving your Weber Q!

Mark B.
Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best BBQ we have ever owned

This would have to be the best BBQ we have ever owned - we literally use it almost every day for everything, From grilling to baking, it does an extremely nice job of everything. Definitely worth paying the extra for the Premium model with the temp gauge on it.

Purchased for $648.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Mark, fantastic to hear you are loving your Weber Q! Thanks for you review. Happy Barbecuing!

Sarita
SaritaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our WeberQ - take it everywhere with us!

Would never look back. Use this weber in our backyard, at the beach, in the bush - it comes everywhere with us. Easy to clean, easy to carry and transport (fits comfortably in the car boot - sides fold in, which is handy).
Cooks beef like a boss (can't beat that smokey weber-ed taste!!), grilled chicken, BBQ corncobs, mushroom sauce in alfoil, potato bake, zucchini muffins ... you name it. Can fit a surprising amount of food, and easily feeds our extended family.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for $388.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Sarita, fantastic to hear you are loving your Weber Q! Glad to hear you are enjoying a range of cooks and if you ever need some inspiration check out our recipes here: https://www.weber.com/AU/en/recipes/weber-31811.html

Erin
ErinSydney, NSW

Perfect for apartment balconies

Reliable and easy. It looks small, but it's large enough to cook for guests (you can do an entire chicken on it, or a mix of smaller meats and vegetables). The perfect size for an apartment balcony. It seems to be efficient on gas, it's held up well over the years (no sign of rust or other damage from the weather) and still works like new. Definitely would recommend it!

Purchased in October 2012.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Erin, thanks for your review! Great to hear you are loving your Weber Q. Happy Barbecuing!

Peter Smith
Peter Smith

The best small BBQ ever

My friend bought this as a house warming gift. It keeps heat very well and cooks meat perfectly.
I use it for family dinner also sometimes take it with me to cook for family party in the park.

EFP
EFP

Best steak!

Best steak I’ve ever had cooked on a home bbq! Can’t wait to see what else we can cook on it - excited for pizza and roasts! Very glad to purchase the premium version.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Bill
BillCentral Queensland, QLD

Best barbeque I have ever owned.

Had for 5 years loved it, wife bought me a zigler and brown, had it for a year now nowhere near as good as the weber, will be buying another weber very soon.

Purchased in March 2014 for $400.

Melanie and Domenic
Melanie and DomenicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best thing I’ve ever brought

I love my Webber, I purchased the red and love the taste of meat when it’s cooked in the Webber, I found I use it almost every night, it also makes a quick dinner after work!

Purchased in December 2019 at Outdoor Designer Living for $788.

Brenton
BrentonGippsland, VIC

Absolutely first-rate. The best.

I purchased my Weber Q about a year ago and have had two occasions to call Weber for service. They were absolutely exemplary in the way they treated me. Fantastic organisation

Tony
TonyFar North Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the Weber Q

*Big enough for roasts or large pizza.
*Gets hot enough for charred BBQ flavour.
*Plenty of accessories available eg rotisserie, half plate, roasting trivet.
*Excellent after sales service.
*Not the same as cooking on a large multi burner bbq so expectations should be realistic.

Purchased in January 2020 for $399.

Vlad
VladPerth, WA

Warranty claims

Warranty policy for this product was 100% as described...serviceman was at my door in 4 days changed my cook box and control knobs in 25 min...customer service was more than professional to help keep my bbq running as it was taken out of box yesterday..

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Jon H.
Jon H.Southeast, SA

Just simply amazing and great customer service

The Webber I’ve got is now over 7 years old and still functions like new and we use it as our oven for our house. A while ago the battery exploded in the ignition and Webber sent out a new one and received it the next day.

It’s been a pleasure and looking at getting a bigger one as our family is out growing the smaller one now. Definitely would recommend

Purchased in February 2012 for $450.

Tracy T.
Tracy T.Mid North Coast, NSW

Not Happy!!!!

Tried cooking pizza on our Webber, followed all instructions and have pizza stone etc... Went up in flames!!!!!! Religiously cleaned every 3 months!!! Not happy at all, very disappointed to say the least!!!

Purchased for $1,000.

Even Heat DistributionYes
Kerrin N.
Kerrin N.Illawarra, NSW

Sorry not sorry.

Purchased in October 2015 for $600.

Sam L
Sam L

Best BBQ ever!!!

Purchased in December 2018.

Josie
JosieSydney, NSW

No more Gas pressure

Have had our Weber for about 7yrs, now no gas pressure hence no flame pressure. Have used diff. Gas bottles filled up at diff. Places yet still no difference. Any ideas as this has done us well and we’ve always used Weber.

Purchased at DeRucci NSW, Camperdown for $489.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Josie, sorry to hear you're having issues with your Q- are you still needing assistance?

If so, please give us a call on 1300 301 290 and we can go through some troubleshooting with you, and replace any parts if necessary. Thanks

Jf1990
Jf1990South East Queensland, QLD

You need one!

Excellent, we have had ours over 5 years and never missed a beat, makes a delicious meal even for someone like myself which burns everything.
Highly suggest buying the hot plate too as it fits perfectly with the BBQ wouldnt live without our Weber

Purchased in December 2014 for $430.

Brett W
Brett WSydney, NSW

Weber BBQ garbage for partys

Webers simply cannot work
When exposed to windy days & destroys party plans - throwing out after ruining Christmas BBQ
Not heating up enough to cook sausages - so over rated ! Ok for 2-4 people in perfect weather environment but thats not always the case / forget it if you are entertaining at the price you pay !!!!

Purchased in March 2013 for $750.

Craig A.
Craig A.

WEBBER Q

Great for steaks and roasts. Very efficient on gas and retains its heat well with the lid down. Very compact and ideal for balconies. Easy start button that works every time.

Purchased in April 2018 at Gumtree for $250.

Jo Jo M.
Jo Jo M.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best bbq around

We cook all our meals on ours. All roast are cooked to perfection every time. Easy to start and takes no time to heat up and very easy to keep clean

Purchased in October 2015 for $640.

Gemma Heatley
Gemma HeatleySouthwest, VIC

Used to love it, not now

I bought this three years ago as an investment BBQ in red for my husband. Its been used carefully but despite this, the paint has started falling off. I would expect a reputable brand such as Weber to stand normal use. Disappointed to say the least. Would not recommend Weber again.

Purchased in November 2016 for $500.

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Gemma, we're sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Q lid. Can you please send us an email at social@weberbbq.com.au with some photos and we can look into this issue for you?

Do not buy from Weber BBQ grills online. It is a SCAM site

Do not buy from Weber BBQ grills online. It is a SCAM site. I have rung Weber customer care and they have reported it. I have also called NSW Fair Trading

Purchased in October 2019 for $261.

Jenny
Jenny

Hope you are doing something from your end to shut them down. They have ripped off all Weber images and your logo and according to fairtrading others have been caught out too

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

great value for money

Purchased it 2 years ago, and it still looks new. Heat distribution is good, quality of the grill is amazing. So far has 0 rust and cleanse easy. I would recommend to add a native pressure adapter to see gas level, but the rest cannot complaint.

Purchased in January 2018 at Gas showroom for $350.

Benny H.
Benny H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient fast awesome!!!

Love this thing use it all the time now. Doesnt use much gas, cooks fast and easy to clean. I thought it was too small to start with but its perfect for our family and easy enough to take camping. You ll be surprised at the smoke this creates under the lid gives a new dimension to bbq

Purchased in April 2018 at Barbeques Galore for $640.