Weber Q
4.5 from 458 reviews · View Details

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

4.5

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (60) · No (6)
  • Safety
Dirkwood C.

Dirkwood C.South East Queensland, QLD

Best BBQ Ever!

Have used this for years & the whole range is AMAZING! I would recommend to anyone looking for a new BBQ. Always cooks well & makes me look better than I am on the grill!

Jed F.

Jed F.South East Queensland, QLD

Webber Q. Awesome all rounder

Bought this from the Good guys. Should probably do a review from them as well. This BBQ is awesome. It roasts, smokes, slow cooks. Have made some of the best roast pork with the best crackle ever.

Ian M.

Ian M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great bbq had 4 years now.

Mum won at R S L raffle pick the webber Q great for two people use it all the time breakfast , lunch Tea great on gas easy to clean. Easy to use.

Melissa O.

Melissa O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Easy to cook with great for roasts and vegetables easy to use and easy to clean would get larger version next time
Food taste great and even the kids can use

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Thanks for your fantastic review! We're so glad you're loving your Weber product.

Del

DelAustralia

Absolutely Love It ! Easy & Portable

We got the Q2000. We love it and take it everywhere, friends and families houses, get togethers, camping, sports days, trips to the park etc. It's big enough to cook for 2 - 6 people and small enough to fit easily in the back of the car. It's light, compact and easy to keep clean. Can't imagine going back to a huge back yard BBQ now. Ours is stored outside but we do keep the cover over it to keep the weather off.

Lindy looSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect way to cook

space saving.and east to clean we clean after each use no build up, large roast ice rather cook inside its quicker but satays and skewered meat and steaks ,chicken wow

Lindy loo

my daughter is now updating to a family Q it cooks everything

Jo loves her kids

Jo loves her kidsAdelaide

It has its' place

derek

derekNarooma, NSW

So versatile bbq for 2 to 6 people

The Weber cooks nearly all meats to perfection. The only exception that I have incurred, are roasts .
The Weber is easy to keep clean, as long as the cleaning is done soon after finishing cooking.
My Weber stays outside in the wind, rain & sun. Also, we live about 700 meters from the ocean, and it still scrubs up well, even after four (4 ) years.

Grant P

Grant PVictoria

It’s perfect for home and away camping

I have used my Weber to cook bake and roast even smiling meats and cooking pizzas it’s an all rounder we have it setup on its trolley at home but do take it camping either tenting or caravanning

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy, can't complain

I'm very happy with this easy to use and versatile BBQ. It is very easy to keep clean rather durable for a BBQ that lives outside. I would recommend to family and friends

Andrew H.

Andrew H.South East Queensland, QLD

Bloody can not live with out it

Bloody awesome bit of gear. Everything I cook is so dam tasty and all hassle free turn on and let it do the cooking. It’s that easy and simple. 10/10

Rikki R.

Rikki R.Southern and Hills, SA

Looked good

Well I did buy but no sooner than I got it home had a devostating house fire that reduces my poor Webber q into a puddle of molten alloy. But from what I could tell appears of a quality build and design

Jason W.

Jason W.

Cooks great

BBQ cooks great, very versatile. Slow cook, fast cook makes no difference. Heat control is good and solid. A little disappointed with the grills, having to replace the once. However weber replaced them for free after a phonecall and a couple of pics.

Crystal R.

Crystal R.

Perfection.

Take it camping or to the beach. Easy and convenient. It's the best and most long lasting. Had a small issue within warranty period was fixed within the week.
Highly recommended.

Rob

RobPB

Love our Weber Q. We purchased it around 15 years ago and it is still going strong and in excellent condition, unlike previous stainless steel bbq’s which barely lasted and were difficult to clean. We do keep it undercover. It’s a breeze to clean and Cooks food well.

Juan Pablo

Juan PabloVictoria

Overall a fantastic barbeque

I have been very happy with the Weber Q 2000. It cooks all food quickly and evenly. I have used it for crispy skin salmon with the hotplate and also roasts with the trivet (both need to be purchased separately). It's quite easy to clean with the recommended tools. We keep ours under cover so keep it out of the weather conditions. It's also portable if need be! Good value for the price. Overall fantastic!

Emma L

Emma LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for family lunches

Amazing BBQ, perfect for easy family lunches. I bought the standard size and its perfect for feeding 8 of us and super easy to use! Couldn't recommend it any more.

Bozo

BozoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First BBQ - Could not be happier

Bought this never having owned a BBQ before. Extremely happy with the purchase, it cooks up great food without much effort and is so easy to clean as well. I've left my bbq out without a cover as the cover seems to attract roaches.

Nadia James

Nadia James

Great product

Great BBQ, we took it with us to Fraser Island and it cooked the food evenly and quickly. It was also super easy to clean and portable. Would recommend highly.

Piyush khandelwal

Piyush khandelwalSydney, NSW

Best bbq ever..!

This is the best bbq I have ever seen.
The heat is evenly distributed that helps the food to get evenly cooked.
The bbq is very sturdy and weather proof and comes with a 5 year warranty from Weber.

Ashley D

Ashley Dasked

Q

I have been looking for a second hand Weber Q2000 patio cart, why cant i find one anywhere. Not even one! any ideas why no one is selling these second hand?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Ashely, it might be because everyone is loving theirs so much, they don't want to part with them!

You can find new ones here, and we have free shipping at the moment: https://www.weber.com/AU/en/accessories/merchandise-and-more/carts/weber-q-patio-cart/6524.html

John Stephenson

John Stephensonasked

Q Standard (Q2000AU)

I have been running my Weber Q on bottled gas. Can i use it on town gas without some sort of modification?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi John, it depends on whether you're using Natural gas through the connection, or if there is a central LPG supply that the town uses.

Best to give us a call on 1300301290 and have your serial number handy and we can let you know for sure what you'll need to change over :) Thanks!

Peter-John

Peter-Johnasked

Q 200

Hi I have a Weber Q 2440 electric barbecue. I ought and added the side table flaps as it didn’t come with these . The flaps do not fold under the lid when not in use, although I was lead to believe that this is the case. Why is this ?

Weber Barbecues A.Weber

Hi Peter, we don't sell that model here in Australia so we're not all that familiar with it but typically side tables will need to be flipped inside the barbecue, then the lid closed on top as they should fit underneath the side vents.

Get an answer from our members and Weber representatives