WeedComb

WeedComb

See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeedComb? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Bowerbird P.
    Bowerbird P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant tool that makes weeding a pleasure, however......

Everyday I do my gardens to keep on top of the weeds. Brilliant product. 5/5. But where the extension handle screws into the weedcomb is a very poor design creating a stress point using easy to break plastic, first the plastic on a threaded extension pole broke so I got a metal screw in and now the weedcomb is broken. 0/5. Very disappointed as just another product in a cheap "dispose of" society. But have no choice but to buy another one unless I can find a superior product or a clever fix it person. But will definately take a new one of these to the engineers and have them do something to reinforce the handle before I start using it. Other reviews have the same problem so if you intend to use an extension pole....beware.

LanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great product

Other Garden Tools

Very happy Melbourne gardener

Not sure why more people haven't rated this thing! The person who invented this weed comb please take a bow. I have a rental inspection next week and knee high weeds. I've faced this before and I know how back breaking it is. This tool was inexpensive ($14) and it turned a 2 day slog into 3 hours with ease. Highly highly recommending this to friends of mine. Julian - Melbourne Australia.

Garden Tools

Find out how WeedComb compares to other Garden Tools

ebaar
    ebaarNorth Queensland, QLD

Most amazing and fantastic weed removal tool ever

This is an exceptional tool if you weed your garden by hand. Tears out weeds roots and all. Speeds up the weeding by at least double maybe more. Fantastic on difficult to remove like oxalis and clover. Being bright yellow - it hard to lose in the garden too.
    Worth every cent - about $13 from Bunnings.
    simple easy but so effective