WeedComb

WeedComb

See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeedComb? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Bowerbird P.
    Bowerbird P.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Brilliant tool that makes weeding a pleasure, however......

Everyday I do my gardens to keep on top of the weeds. Brilliant product. 5/5. But where the extension handle screws into the weedcomb is a very poor design creating a stress point using easy to break plastic, first the plastic on a threaded extension pole broke so I got a metal screw in and now the weedcomb is broken. 0/5. Very disappointed as just another product in a cheap "dispose of" society. But have no choice but to buy another one unless I can find a superior product or a clever fix it person. But will definately take a new one of these to the engineers and have them do something to reinforce the handle before I start using it. Other reviews have the same problem so if you intend to use an extension pole....beware.

LanaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC