WeedComb

WeedComb

See the Best Garden Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for WeedComb? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5

Very happy Melbourne gardener

Not sure why more people haven't rated this thing! The person who invented this weed comb please take a bow. I have a rental inspection next week and knee high weeds. I've faced this before and I know how back breaking it is. This tool was inexpensive ($14) and it turned a 2 day slog into 3 hours with ease. Highly highly recommending this to friends of mine. Julian - Melbourne Australia.

ebaar
    ebaarNorth Queensland, QLD

Most amazing and fantastic weed removal tool ever

This is an exceptional tool if you weed your garden by hand. Tears out weeds roots and all. Speeds up the weeding by at least double maybe more. Fantastic on difficult to remove like oxalis and clover. Being bright yellow - it hard to lose in the garden too.
    Worth every cent - about $13 from Bunnings.
    simple easy but so effective

Other Garden Tools