Weeman

3.3

Nas5

Nas5Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best conception ever, toilet trained in 20 mins

After seeing this on the inventors show about 17 years ago, we contacted the inventor directly he posted one to Melbourne we must had been one of the 1st people to have it, in our home, amazing absolutely best ever, my son toilet trained in 20 minutes, needless to say, he has been a dream child, and everything has come naturally to him. Used again on my second son, and just as easy as the first. I can not recommend this enough.

Purchased in July 2003 for A$20.00.

Jules

JulesPerth

Really helped my son

This actually has been the thing has has sorted out my son's toilet training. He was fine for poos but would always wee in his pants. I could see it was uncomfortable for him to sit on the potty or toilet to wee. A few days after we got this he was toilet trained for wees as well. I just tip it in the toilet to empty but then do rinse it a couple of times a day. Sooo glad we tried it...

SansSerif

SansSerifSydney

Not really self cleaning

Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats

Find out how Weeman compares to other Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats

Made toilet training so much easier for boys!

Making things independent 4 boys. We had one on each toilet so he wasn't limited where he could go. Now we just help him with his pants and send him to do a wee on the Weeman. I would recommend not letting them tip it in the toilet, can be messy.

skylia

skyliaPerth

Save your money

BeckaChecka

Awesome, best toilet trainer ever!

My son learned how to toilet train basically as soon as we had brought the Weeman and placed it onto our main toilet. He was all exited to use it too. I was trying everything else before this to no avail, also I can't believe how it works, so simple as all you have to do is tip it into the toilet after use without even removing it and flush the toilet which also cleans the weeman out and your all done, thanks Weeman :)
The result and ease of use.
That it didn't come out sooner!

Brissymum

BrissymumBrisbane

Good product, I would recommend it.

NoraWattsSouth East Queensland, QLD

It Works for Toilet Training... Doesnt Self-clean Revolting!

BeckaChecka

Wow, I personally think you are the same person complaining twice given the similarities of your writing style? also I haven't found mine to be anything like this, are you sure you didn't get a cheap Chinese copy? phew! I think it's amazing.

NoraWatts

why would I waste my time complaining twice or writing 2 reviews? Everyone has a different experience, that's what review sites are for!

naomidee

naomideeQLD, 4121

Don't flush your money down the toilet!

Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats

Find out how Weeman compares to other Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats

Awesome

Excellent my child practice aiming and now is a wizz at getting it into the toilet. Easy to install onto toilet bowl. Easy to prepare for my child to do by him self, easy to clean, wash in warm water and easy storage, not too big to put on side of your toliet. recommend to friends, great value at $24.99 at babies direct.com.au
my 4yr old found it easy to use