WeeRide Baby Bicycle Seat

WeeRide Baby Bicycle Seat

4.2

ThatKel

ThatKelKingston

Love it!!! Worth Every Cent!!!!!!!

Excellent for fabulous times together out and about :)

Bought the Weeride Delux when my son was 16 months old to enable drop and pick up from daycare. I have fitted it to a Scott mountain bike and although you may need to allow for the width with your legs (very minimal) and allow for the childs head in front of your chest (with flat bars) it makes my son fell quite secure and comfortable to the point where when we go a little faster he tends to grip my arms and / or the pad.

Awesome for keeping touch and monitoring your child whilst riding and gives them a uninterrupted view of everything around them.

We use the Weeride for so much more than daily short trips and go on several hours of riding exploring the country side.

Highly recommended.

Candice

CandiceCapalaba, Queensland

Great for family rides

I'm really happy with the weeride seat. Haven't been on a bike for a while but am confident enough with my little one on the front between my arms where i can see her and talk to her. Great for my 2 year old who is a bit mischievous and likes to try to escape out of any 5 point harness if she can so i wouldn't be able to relax if she was in a rear mounted seat.

Points to note: the seat does get in the way of your knees a bit. I don't really mind because I'm not riding further than the park. Also i wouldn't put a big kid in this. My 2 year old is 12 kg and very comfy. I wouldn't put my 18 kg 4 yr old in it.

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how WeeRide Baby Bicycle Seat compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Felicity

FelicityGold Coast

My 11 Month Old Daughter Loves Her WeeRide

I purchased the Deluxe WeeRide from 99 Bikes at Burleigh Heads. Definately worth the few extra dollars for comfort from the base model that was just a plastic shell. It's great the way I can see my Daughter at all times without having to continually turn around to check her whilst riding on a busy beachfront footpath. I only hope she doesn't grow out of it too quickly as everything Child related.

Not for small people on small bikes - very uncomfortable riding position,

Tennille22

Tennille22AU

Great fun

My bub loves the weeride. Feels stable and safe. Great that she was upfront. Was worried that the seat would interfere with peddling but isn't too bad and definitely worth it for the other advantages.
Easy to install. Stable. Upfront position - can see and interact with bub and maybe catch her if she falls.
Harness isn't great quality. Interferes with peddling but much less than I would have thought.

proudmummy

proudmummy

Good

Stable, safe to use, bub loves being in her seat and going for a ride. It was a bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Stable, safe,