WeeRide Baby Bicycle Seat

WeeRide Baby Bicycle Seat

4.2

Amazing product and Customer Service

Quick delivery and amazing customer service. Mat Newman has been really helpful and the response time was quality! We got our product in 2 days and we live in the UK. My lil one definitely enjoys that! Thank you so much Mat, it helps recover our sanity in this pandemic by being able to roam around some parks and clock in some exercise!

Purchased in May 2020 at Weeride for $109.00.

Candy F

Candy FBrisbane

Perfect for short 5”1 Rider

I was worried about a bike seat as I’m not a confident rider, also short. This is perfect. It doesn’t change your center of balance much. Once installed I was worried I won’t be tall enough to have my baby in front. On our test run we have good clearance. The support on the website Mat is very good too. Highly recommend this.

B L

B LVic, 3109

We love the WeeRide deluxe

Pram & Stroller Accessories

Find out how WeeRide Baby Bicycle Seat compares to other Pram & Stroller Accessories

Best Bike Seat For A Baby

This is the only seat I could find that I could safely put my 8 month old in.
I have my arms around them and it just feels so safe, and fun!
I read the comments about importing the seat cheaper, but I bought locally from 99 Bikes. I wanted the peace of mind of them fitting for me and also I knew if there were any issues I could see them. I also read on the Weeride website when doing my research that imports don't carry a warranty.
Yes I paid a bit more but I always tend to on baby products, not as fussed when they are for myself!
Claire
Safe, fun, balance
pricey......but worth it

Dazz

DazzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great bike seat and a great price

Bunny31

Thanks for the tip!! I have just ordered mine off Amazon it cost me a total of $77.55 AUD including delivery. Can't wait for it to arrive :-)

Stacy34
Stacy34

Hi Bubba Gump and Bunny31 I would really love to know what was the Amazon sellers name? I've found a few of the Weerides on the site but none will ship to australia? I agree in Aus they are just too expensive. I hope you can help me :) Thanks

Bunny31

The seller is actually Amazon.com itself. If you go to this link http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000FIH0EG/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new and choose the top one priced at $49.97 it will add shipping during the checkout process.

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

I love the stability of the weeride. Back mounting child seats throw off the balance of the bike and you don't have the advantage of having your child between your arms.

Highly recommend the weeride to all bike riding enthusiasts!
Stable, safe and a way to enjoy bike riding with your toddler. I was glad I chose the weeride for my daughter. She absolutely loves it!

Having your toddler up front with you in your line of sight makes you feel reassured and you are able to chat with your child as you ride a long
Nothing really. It is a bit pricey compared to some but well worth it in my opinion

Paul Rooney
Paul Rooney

Costco in Australia has this weeride deluxe seat for 99 dollars. Cheers!

Best child seat available without doubt.
Your kids sees what you see and not your back. And you can see what they are upto.
Really clever way of fitting unlike other front seats, it doesnt attach to the handlebar or stem so all weight is kept central
Fun for kid and parent