• Job Satisfaction
Chris S

Chris SSydney, NSW

Horrible Experience

Took over a day to receive a response to my booking, My repairman "[Name Removed]" was rude and quite aggressive when I questioned the quality of the repair parts used on my iPhone 8 repair (screen was very washed out). Requested a partial refund or discount as I was not happy with the result but this was refused. Very unpleasant experience - AVOID.

wefixt. c.Wefixt

It was super quick and easy, this guy came fix my phone in less than 20 min, it was so confortable, definitely ill recommend the service, best deal in sydney

wefixt. c.Wefixt

Thanks Beth was a pleasure

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Noe is awesome, this is the third time I've had him replace a broken iPhone and iPad screen - highly recommend! So quick and easy to work with, nothing is too much trouble for him :)

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how Wefixt compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Silvana

SilvanaSydney, NSW

iPad screen

My son dropped his iPad & shattered the screen. I call wefixt and Noe turned up to my place, fixed the screen was with no issues, extremely quick and no complications. Happy mother, happy child. Thank you.

Job Satisfaction

Muy contento! Excelente servicio!

El servicio estuvo muy bueno, la pantalla de mi IPhone 8plus estaba rota y quedo como nueva! Muy efectivo, rapido y de muy buena calidad. Estoy muy contento con el servicio

Fully Recommended!!

Excellent service, the screen of my iPhone XS was broken so I decide to call them, then they came to my home and repair it in only 30min, now my iPhone works perfectly! It was Really fast! Fully recommended! Thnks WeFixt!!

George A.

George A.

Great job

Noe changed my broken screen, he was reasonably priced and did a perfect job on my Samsung note 9. Really happy with the outcome, many thanks. I would highly recommend Noe for all your mobile fixes.

Vivian

VivianSydney, NSW

iPhone X

I cracked my iPhone X screen and needed it fixed urgently... Noe was able to fix it without any issues, extremely professional and reasonably priced. Thank you again! Highly recommended :-)

Zeina

ZeinaSydney, NSW

Phone Genius

Noe fixed my Samsung S8 phone when others couldn't and simply recommended I buy a new one. My phone had data which I had not backed up, so it was critical for it to get fixed. Life saver!

Phone / Computer Repair Services