Brilliant! I have a new shaving ritual
I'm totally sold on this stuff. I think this was originally designed for shaving of heads, however this quirky upstart brand delivers an incredibly silky smooth facial shave and an amazing fresh feeling afterwards. Enjoy the feeling and the smell - You won't want to wash this stuff off. It took a bald man to show the way for the rest of us! Only a small amount is applied per shave, and it looks like its going to last me around 2 months of daily shaving.
Already got my dad some and father in law some!
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
- The Weirdy Beardy “The Bald Eagle” Shave Cream contains aloe vera and lanolin to help the razor glide easily over the skin, protecting it from nicks and scratches.
- The shaving cream has a 100% natural formula, so it’s free from added nasties.
- It’s suitable for all skin types, so you can rest assured knowing that it doesn’t contain irritants known to aggravate dry or sensitive skin.
- You can shave both facial hair and your head with this product.
- It costs $39 for a 150ml tub.
|Category||Skincare Products For Men|
Other Skincare Products For Men
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.