Weis Sorbet 1L

Weis Sorbet 1L

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Weis? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4

Would rate zero stars if I could

Was really excited to show my new partner my favourite dessert snack this evening. We went to two different supermarkets each on different sides of our city to find it and I assured him it would be worth the effort. Boy was I disappointed. I don’t know many people who enjoy eating off fruit, so I’m unsure why you would create an off mango flavoured sorbet. It tasted like a mango that had been in the fruit bowl in the sun for a couple of months. I have had to resort to a McDonald’s McFlurry to resurrect our evening. Thanks a lot Weis

Purchased for $10.

Drew
DrewNorth Queensland, QLD

Taste and appearance has changed. Not good.

The packaging is different, the sorbet is a different colour. Taste has definately changed, nowhere near the mango flavour it used to be. Definately a step in the wrong direction. I can only assume this is because they moved manufacturing from Toowoomba and it is now made with a different process and recipe. Will not purchase again. Not enjoyable at all.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $8.

My Weis Mango Sorbet was off green, tasted terrible!!!

Usually Weis Mango Sorbet is usually very yummy & yellow in colour, like a ripe mango, I purchased 2 tubs today from Showgrounds Village Coles Ascot Vale, both were an off green colour, they tasted like off mango, I just can't stomach it.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $12.

Terrible

Tastes like a combination of mucus and blended ice. Absolutely foul. Doesn't smell great either. The description was so enticing I thought I'd made the right choice in buying. Turns out I was so wrong. Please stay away from this product.

Ice Creams