Weis Sorbet 1L

Weis Sorbet 1L

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Weis? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Mehedi
MehediSydney, NSW

Complete happiness in life without any question

My personal opinion: the best ice cream I ever had in life. It brings happiness to my life, I go back to my childhood.

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $7.

• Incentivised Review No
Teags
TeagsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Weis dairy free ice cream

OMG ITS AMAZING, I love the raspberry & coconut soo much

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
Sarsie
SarsieSydney, NSW

I have just discovered Weiss Dark Chocolate and am in love!

Dark Chocolate Coconut Sorbet is absolutely delicious. I tried it last night and could not believe it was dairy free.

Penny Nolan
Penny NolanSydney

Delicious

I purchased this sorbet by Weiss recently - the strawberry flavour...was delicious. I had it for the finale at a dinner party with fresh strawberries. Yummm!

Ice Creams

Find out how Weis Sorbet 1L compares to other Ice Creams

KathBrisbane

Brilliant

I bought summer berries flavour at woolies a few weeks ago craving a sweet treat. Boy does it deliver! The texture is amazing, first taste is tartness, then the sorbet melts and fills your mouth with a refreshing sweetness.

I've since bought two more tubs of summer berries, followed by the coconut, lime and pineapple. The coconut lime and pineapple flavour is equally tasty however is more creamy and lacks the tart freshness of the summer berries.

Would definitely recommend to other pregnant women (in moderation).

Also buy when it's on special as it's around 8$ for 1l.

Stassi L
Stassi LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Weis! Vegan icecream!

I am vegan, so I used to love the classic weis bars but haven't had one in years. I love the fruity sorbets, they are dairy free and nice on their own or even mixed into smoothies or shakes. I have the strawberry at the moment and today I tried the dark choc coconut for the first time. Wow! Truly creamy and delicious, super chocolatey, more like icecream than sorbet... it is awesome value for the price too, if you are vegan or dairy-free this is superior to many more expensive options!
I have a new dessert staple!

sue49AU

TWO NEW FLAVOURS (December 2016) - CAN THEY LAST?

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
starry78
starry78forbes

Love love love

I didn't have high expectations when I brought this.. As I like to buy fresh sorbets from cafes etc.. But wow, this is sooooo good.. Tasty.. smooth, just beautiful. Have brought a second tub before my first has even run out lol

Karyn
KarynElanora, Queensland

Love this! Could eat a whole tub!

I have tried a number of these flavours, the berry, the lemon (all time favourite) and the lime and pineapple. Sweet, refreshing and all australian made and owned. What a treat! Try a scoop topped with champagne. Great way to start a party

Ice Creams

Find out how Weis Sorbet 1L compares to other Ice Creams

great with plain yogurt!

sorbet is great in the summer, fruity and icy. as a snack, i love it mixed in with plain yogurt, such a treat! might be a good option when you want something creamier but with that flavour. Don't be deceived that it's completely healthy though - although it might have fewer calories than ice cream, the amount of sugar in it is definitely not low!
lots of fruit ingredient-wise
bit pricy, bit too sweet

FreyasMummy
FreyasMummyAU

I could eat a whole tub!

After having my baby i became somewhat dairy intolerant, i bought weis pineapple and Tahitian lime sorbet this afternoon and i can't stop eating it! Lovely and smooth and not rock hard like most sorbet, so it's easy to serve. Heavenly taste and not sickly sweet at all, very refreshing i'm addicted now =P.
Taste, texture, dairy free, gluten free