Weleda Baby Teething Powder

Weleda Baby Teething Powder (page 2 of 2)

4.3

ildz04

ildz04

A friend had this with her when my baby's teething symptoms struck and it worked almost instantly. While I was looking for it over the next week I considered getting another product as it was becoming hard to find however the same instant soothing response when we used it made up my mind.

I was so impressed with how quickly and effectively it works. Most of the time when we've had to give it to him (on a little teaspoon which he takes pretty well) he falls asleep soon after. It's also well priced, around $10.

You can probably get it at a good health food store, wellness centre or some really good chemists. It's worth seeking out!
Gentle homeopathic products with no side effects, reasonably priced
Can be hard to find

jazzitallup

jazzitallup

This teething powder is definately going to make an appearance with baby #2. I was skeptical at first, but it worked as soon as he'd taken it. We were lucky enough to get onto it quickly and since then we haven't had any troubles with teething. I did find that the powder got a little messey with a baby who realised he could blow it, but it was still better than a liquid and I couldn't think how to improve it.
Really worked, was well priced, better for baby than giving him pamol or bonjela, easily stored/transported (no need to bother refridgerating), he didn't mind the taste, it was easy to find inventive ways to get it into him (on a finger, nipple or teat!)
Powder can be messey

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder reviews

Leah T.

Leah T.asked

Any advice on how to give this to my son. Mix into a paste and put on he’s gums?? Please help. Thank you.

Corinne H.
Corinne H.

I usually just put a bit of the powder onto the top of my finger and rub into their gums.

Weleda Australia
Jess L.Weleda Australia

Hi Leah,
Yes you can mix into a paste and apply to the gums. Hope this helps.

Cath

Cathasked

Is the lactose used from the cow? I ask because my bub and I are on a dairy free diet but is still breastfeeding so I'd like to know if I can use this product. I've just purchased a bottle and am worried it will ruin the elimination diet.
Catherine

Claire
Claire

I assume it would be from a cow. There could possibly be traces of cows milk protein in it. We are also on dairy free due to CMPI so for this baby I've been using something similar from iHerb called Angel Baby Bottom Balm but will go back to the Weleda one once he's grown out of his intolerance.

Catasked

Hi, my 4-month-old twins are teething. I want to go natural and use waleda. Is 4 months too young for the powder?
Thanks!

K Meredith
K Meredith

My girl started at 4 months too. I used it and never had a problem. Maybe contact them on their website if you're worried.

Cat

Thankyou so much :) did it help ur daughter?

Karina
Karina

Not at all. My many boy started teething early too and I used it. As they are likely not on solids yet, try mixing a 1/4 tsp in with each bottle. Or if they're breastfed, through a syringe and into the mouth.

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder questions