Weleda Baby Teething Powder

Weleda Baby Teething Powder

4.3

ClaireCentral West, NSW

Useless

I love Weleda products especially their nappy balm but this teething powder did nothing for my little one. The only thing that helped relieve his pain so he would settle to sleep was paracetamol or Ibuprofen & the amber necklace reduced his drooling but otherwise was useless for the pain too. I am surprised because people rave about the effectiveness of this teething powder but I might as well have just given him a spoonful of sugar for all it did for his pain and restlessness.

Jason424

Jason424Perth

Terrible! Had an adverse effect on my baby!

DJ

DJgeelong

waste of money

Bought the powder for my twins and it had no calming effect at all. It was like the powder did nothing and as soon as I gave it to them, both in their milk and rubbed on gums, they would still be crying and restless. For me it was a waste of money and was disappointed it didnt work expecially as I was really positive about it from reading the reviews.
nothing
did not do what it said it does

Child Medications

Find out how Weleda Baby Teething Powder compares to other Child Medications

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder reviews

Leah T.

Leah T.asked

Any advice on how to give this to my son. Mix into a paste and put on he’s gums?? Please help. Thank you.

Corinne H.
Corinne H.

I usually just put a bit of the powder onto the top of my finger and rub into their gums.

Weleda Australia
Jess L.Weleda Australia

Hi Leah,
Yes you can mix into a paste and apply to the gums. Hope this helps.

Cath

Cathasked

Is the lactose used from the cow? I ask because my bub and I are on a dairy free diet but is still breastfeeding so I'd like to know if I can use this product. I've just purchased a bottle and am worried it will ruin the elimination diet.
Catherine

Claire

I assume it would be from a cow. There could possibly be traces of cows milk protein in it. We are also on dairy free due to CMPI so for this baby I've been using something similar from iHerb called Angel Baby Bottom Balm but will go back to the Weleda one once he's grown out of his intolerance.

Catasked

Hi, my 4-month-old twins are teething. I want to go natural and use waleda. Is 4 months too young for the powder?
Thanks!

K Meredith
K Meredith

My girl started at 4 months too. I used it and never had a problem. Maybe contact them on their website if you're worried.

Cat

Thankyou so much :) did it help ur daughter?

Karina
Karina

Not at all. My many boy started teething early too and I used it. As they are likely not on solids yet, try mixing a 1/4 tsp in with each bottle. Or if they're breastfed, through a syringe and into the mouth.

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder questions