Weleda Baby Teething Powder

Weleda Baby Teething Powder

4.3

Corinne H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Works really well.

My 9 month old started to teeth a month ago and we would not have got through it without the Weleda Teething Powder. This homeopathic powder helped with inflammation and pain and allowed my baby to sleep better too.

Purchased in October 2019 for $20.00.

Lula

LulaNSW, 2015

Natural Product

Caz1314

Caz1314

Good

I actually stumbled upon this product whilst visiting grandparents in Brunswick Heads NSW in a pharmacy- they said a few mums had said it was great so bought Panadol just in case and this to use every day (or when needed)- seems to work.
Does'nt contain paracetamol, is natural
not readily available in stores

Child Medications

Find out how Weleda Baby Teething Powder compares to other Child Medications

emailpip

emailpipVIC, 3146

Good

Weleda have a great product - was recommended to us by a few mum's that had already tried it and found it worked in easying their babies teething symptoms.

Easy to use - we added to milk and if our son was really feeling sore, we'd rub it straight onto his gums (good luck at getting them to open their mouths though!).

Can use up to six times a day and up to 15 mins apart. A good way of naturally relieving teething pains if you don't want to use such products as Bonjela that have medicines in them.
natural / organic product that is all natural
nothing to dislike

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder reviews

Leah T.

Leah T.asked

Any advice on how to give this to my son. Mix into a paste and put on he’s gums?? Please help. Thank you.

Corinne H.

I usually just put a bit of the powder onto the top of my finger and rub into their gums.

Weleda Australia
Jess L.Weleda Australia

Hi Leah,
Yes you can mix into a paste and apply to the gums. Hope this helps.

Cath

Cathasked

Is the lactose used from the cow? I ask because my bub and I are on a dairy free diet but is still breastfeeding so I'd like to know if I can use this product. I've just purchased a bottle and am worried it will ruin the elimination diet.
Catherine

Claire
Claire

I assume it would be from a cow. There could possibly be traces of cows milk protein in it. We are also on dairy free due to CMPI so for this baby I've been using something similar from iHerb called Angel Baby Bottom Balm but will go back to the Weleda one once he's grown out of his intolerance.

Catasked

Hi, my 4-month-old twins are teething. I want to go natural and use waleda. Is 4 months too young for the powder?
Thanks!

K Meredith
K Meredith

My girl started at 4 months too. I used it and never had a problem. Maybe contact them on their website if you're worried.

Cat

Thankyou so much :) did it help ur daughter?

Karina
Karina

Not at all. My many boy started teething early too and I used it. As they are likely not on solids yet, try mixing a 1/4 tsp in with each bottle. Or if they're breastfed, through a syringe and into the mouth.

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder questions