Weleda Baby Teething Powder

4.3

Marisca

MariscaAU

Worked almost instantly

My baby boy started teething at 4 months and already has 6 teeth through. Feels like his teeth have been cutting daily and the poor thing was always in pain and unsettled. Bonjela didn’t work for more than 20 minutes.

From the first night I put this on his gums he has been so much more settled and hardly any crying!!

Will keep this as a staple in my medicine cupboard from now on!

Rosy o

Rosy oSydney

Amazing product has stopped my little boy being in so much pain

This product is amazing, my 4 month yo boy has started the early onset’s of teething and has been in so much pain. I went to the chemist to initially buy him a amber necklace however the pharmacist recommended this. I was a bit hesitant at first but after adding a small amount to his milk the results were near instant. Didn’t make him sick and certainly eases the pain for my little boy. I add a little bit to each bottle and I feel assured knowing it’s all natural and has been around for years. Will be getting more when this jar runs out

Jmorgs

JmorgsTowoomba

Amazing product

Really happy to have this in my medicine cabinet. It's a real lifesaver. I give it to both my kids straight on a spoon and it goes down no worries. Glad to have found it and I recommend this to all my mummy friends. Can be given in a bottle too with water.

This is amazing!

My 11-year-old daughter's molars were coming in, and she was in a lot of pain. Someone recommended this to us, and it's saved her the pain. She can't take the gels, and the other products are horrible. I recommend this item completely, whether its for a small baby or an older child.

What a Godsend!

Our poor little man was suffering terribly from teething. Panadol and Neurofen did nothing. He refuses his bottle, his dummy, and cries for two hours straight. Well we tried This powder after a neighbor heard us up late at night and gave us hers! Well it worked. It did take 2 doses before it worked- via a 1ml syringe, but after that he was fine. I now continue to mix it in with his bottle every three-four hours.

Darlene

Darlene

Helps so much!

In desperation, we tried so many products for DS's teething pain...Bonjela and regular panadol didn't work but once we rubbed some of this powder onto his gums it worked so fast! Instantly he wasn't fussing like he was before. It's so good to know what works isn't full of harmful medicines and chemicals. So glad this was recommended to me!

K MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING!

So I went and got some of this and OMG it's AMAZING. Little miss has been crying constantly for two days while teething and not sleeping well Nurofen and panadol just weren't doing much as she was still cranky and irritable. So after one dose of this 5 minutes later she was laughing at us. We couldn't believe it

Maah

Maah

It works very well

Fantastic - Goodbye sleepless nights

This product is worth more $. My 2nd bub started teething at 4mths, I have had 5mths of sleepless nights due a very unsettled little man and absolutely nothing easing his pain. After plenty of study into products I decided to use this teething powder because it is all natural and I was at my wits ends and needed sleep. Its so easy for bub to take, its tasteless and it really works. He has since cut his 2 top teeth with no problems at all. Words can not describe how fantastic this product has been for our household.
Its works and its cheap!
Not every health food store stocks it

sharon4848
sharon4848

wer can we get this from
baby is teething real bad

A.Kashif
A.Kashif

check on Amazon...its there

pqtraveller
pqtraveller

I found mine at Edgecliff Health Foods for $14

hambag

hambag

Actually bought this product after reading the reviews on this site! Was at my wits end with the teething of my daughter and found this to be a godsend! she slept all night when I gave it to her so worked a dream!
She happily takes it off the spoon dissolved in a little warm water or I mix it in with her milk before she goes to bed.
It works!

Oshimum

OshimumAU

I like the Weleda philosophy and the purity and effectiveness of this product. It's definitely worth a try before anything else. I recommend without reservation.
I love all Weleda baby products, I feel completely at ease putting them in my baby's mouth and on his skin. I found the teething powder great to calm him down when he was starting to feel his teeth moving. He was very fidgety and upset, this remedy calmed him down quickly and he slept after that.
Nothing, it's great. It would be great for more stores to sell it rather than just offering teething rings and panadol - who knows what effects such products may have on an immature liver????

lizziebabe

lizziebabe

I bought this based on the reviews I read here. I was looking for something natural to give 6 month old baby number 3, having used paracetamol and teething gels for the other 2. It was a bit hard to find - had to check their website for stockists as it seems to be only available from health food stores. I found it easy to give - I just mixed it with a small amount of water as per the directions. Seems to work as she is not as irritable as before. Inexpensive as you only need a little bit (1/4 t) per dose. Definately worth a try if you are looking for a natural remedy.
Economical, easy to use
Little bit hard to find

gave it with her milk bottle last night and she slept through the night.awesome!i actually run out so i have to order some more.wish they sell it in pharmacies around australia.
it's hasnt got any smell or taste which is awesome so i can just mix it with milk.
bottle is too small.

ildz04

ildz04

A friend had this with her when my baby's teething symptoms struck and it worked almost instantly. While I was looking for it over the next week I considered getting another product as it was becoming hard to find however the same instant soothing response when we used it made up my mind.

I was so impressed with how quickly and effectively it works. Most of the time when we've had to give it to him (on a little teaspoon which he takes pretty well) he falls asleep soon after. It's also well priced, around $10.

You can probably get it at a good health food store, wellness centre or some really good chemists. It's worth seeking out!
Gentle homeopathic products with no side effects, reasonably priced
Can be hard to find

jazzitallup

jazzitallup

This teething powder is definately going to make an appearance with baby #2. I was skeptical at first, but it worked as soon as he'd taken it. We were lucky enough to get onto it quickly and since then we haven't had any troubles with teething. I did find that the powder got a little messey with a baby who realised he could blow it, but it was still better than a liquid and I couldn't think how to improve it.
Really worked, was well priced, better for baby than giving him pamol or bonjela, easily stored/transported (no need to bother refridgerating), he didn't mind the taste, it was easy to find inventive ways to get it into him (on a finger, nipple or teat!)
Powder can be messey

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder reviews

Leah T.

Leah T.asked

Any advice on how to give this to my son. Mix into a paste and put on he’s gums?? Please help. Thank you.

Corinne H.
Corinne H.

I usually just put a bit of the powder onto the top of my finger and rub into their gums.

Weleda Australia
Jess L.Weleda Australia

Hi Leah,
Yes you can mix into a paste and apply to the gums. Hope this helps.

Cath

Cathasked

Is the lactose used from the cow? I ask because my bub and I are on a dairy free diet but is still breastfeeding so I'd like to know if I can use this product. I've just purchased a bottle and am worried it will ruin the elimination diet.
Catherine

Claire
Claire

I assume it would be from a cow. There could possibly be traces of cows milk protein in it. We are also on dairy free due to CMPI so for this baby I've been using something similar from iHerb called Angel Baby Bottom Balm but will go back to the Weleda one once he's grown out of his intolerance.

Catasked

Hi, my 4-month-old twins are teething. I want to go natural and use waleda. Is 4 months too young for the powder?
Thanks!

K Meredith

My girl started at 4 months too. I used it and never had a problem. Maybe contact them on their website if you're worried.

Cat

Thankyou so much :) did it help ur daughter?

Karina
Karina

Not at all. My many boy started teething early too and I used it. As they are likely not on solids yet, try mixing a 1/4 tsp in with each bottle. Or if they're breastfed, through a syringe and into the mouth.

See all Weleda Baby Teething Powder questions