4.9

Very helpful and supportive with our home loan.

The Well Home Loans team was fantastic and supported us both through the whole process. Glenn was brilliant. We would highly recommend him and the company it was a very smooth process.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home loan refinance

Very obliging and cooperative team; they don't leave working customers at the mercy of business hours to get a response. Application process seems a bit long winded but is worth the wait. Web based document submission makes things easier. Just remember to keep all your source doc's in one folder to make it easier when you go to re-fix.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Federico

FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

A Great support

Glenn was very helpful, and answered all the question we had. We got all everything we asked for, and yes Very satisfy with the loan. I would recommend Wells home loan to anyone..

Loan used forRefinancing

Easy to switch home loan, Great service

I was introduced to well loan by my colleague. I did submit my form to refinance my 2 loans. Online submission is easy and Well loan lender officer Glenn was very helpful throughout the process. He provided regular update. Will use them again.

Shami

ShamiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accurate service.....lower rate

Took little bit time for application process but Accurate service and lower interest rate for variable loans in the market. Quick easy and Smooth transfer of the loan. Good customer service .

Loan used forRefinancing

Low interest rate with good service

Very simple and smooth transition of switching the home loan to well home loans. Guided well and received prompt response in time. Fully satisfied with the low interest rate and excellent customer service from entire team, specially thanks to Steve and Glenn. I am very glad to recommend them to others.

Loan used forRefinancing

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Simmo

SimmoIllawarra, NSW

I found this company on Google whilst searching for low/competitive interest rates. The gentleman I had the pleasure of dealing with (Mick) was informative, friendly and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was finalised in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending this bank to any friend or family member.

Paul

PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Vanessa P.

Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

Loan used forFirst Home

High quality customer service.

Have just settled our new home loan with Well Home Loans yesterday and the customer service throughout the application process is of the highest quality. Well done to Mick Lazari and the home loan team. Never once felt like we were just a number on a piece of paper. Great rate and customer service to boot.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Crystal B.

Crystal B.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service, Great Rate

John from Well Homeloans was incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. The process to refinance was very easy, great turnaround time and they went out their way to make it as quick and painless as possible.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Friendly, efficient and responsive.

The team at Well Home Loans was friendly, efficient and responsive. As a first home buyer, they provided us with peace of mind by being very clear about the process at each step. Plus, their fixed rate product with full offset account was a rare find. I am very happy with my experience to date.

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rate and experience

The application process was seamless. I was re-financing and had previously spoken to some other major lenders. The other lender's process was awkward and frustrating (questions from a list that weren't relevant). I had no issues going through the information needed and process with Well Home Loans. Great rates and engagement.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Possibly the best product in the market and great service too

I recently refinanced my mortgage with Well Home Loans and very satisfied with the service. Glenn and his team were fantastic and I was updated at every step of the process - this was a painless process. I would highly recommend it to others.

DJ13

DJ13Southwest, VIC

So far so good, ticks all the boxes

Most competitive homeloan and offset account around. Glenn and the rest of the staff have been exceptional and made this the easiest refinance ever. Talking to Adelaide bank in relation to the offset account has been great and feeling very satisfied with the decision.
Already started spreading the word!!!

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forRefinancing

Great rate and painless experience

Our experience with Well Home Loans was great and the easiest that we have through. Mick was very proactive and quick moving the paperwork, he managed to refinance our home loan in record time and with a fantastic interest rate.

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives