4.9

Federico

FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Loan used forFirst Home

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Loan used forFirst Home

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Paul

PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Christof

ChristofSydney, NSW

Easy and fast loan process

After making an initial enquiry online, I was contacted by a rep and started the loan process. It was for a particular property that I intended to purchase in the future, but suddenly needed to get approval very quickly. The process was very simple and well explained, and when I needed to get the official approval and settlement done earlier than anticipated, my loans manager, John Ardiles, did a very efficient, professional job in getting the settlement happening in time. I had complete faith in John to deliver the result I needed, and he certainly did. I would recommend Well Home Loans for their service, staff, and a great interest rate as well.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Vanessa P.

Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Loan used forFirst Home

Friendly, efficient and responsive.

The team at Well Home Loans was friendly, efficient and responsive. As a first home buyer, they provided us with peace of mind by being very clear about the process at each step. Plus, their fixed rate product with full offset account was a rare find. I am very happy with my experience to date.

Loan used forFirst Home

Lowest interest rate and excellent service

Well offered the lowest interest rate I could find on the internet for an investment loan, and I did a lot of research. Friends of mine paid brokers and they didn't get as good a rate. Support and service from Glenn was excellent. He is responsive, helpful, communicative and answered my many questions over the application and settlement period. The process was smooth and without stress. Highly recommend the Well team.

Ashish

AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

Paul B

Paul BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result and great service with Well

Applied online to check loan options with a range of providers - Well was head and shoulders above. A comprehensive application process, Well was the only one that actually properly looked into our assets etc, rather than giving an automated response based on limited info. Service from Glenn was attentive, helpful and friendly. And the result was a really good rate, better than we had hoped. Thanks Glenn and Well.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Excellent rate, excellent service

Linoy

LinoyPerth, WA

Excellent Rates & Service provided by WellHomeLoans (Michael Lazari​)

The entire process is different to other lenders. Their tools and software does most of the work and not many questions were asked. I had started off with the paperwork with a rate and at the end got an even better rate and it was only because of Michael Lazari​. He patiently answered all my dumb questions around the charges and even pushed me to chase the previous lender for claiming offset benefit losses.
Michael Lazari​ went above and beyond for ensuring customer satisfaction.
I will definitely recommend WellHomeLoans to anyone who requires a home loan.
I am already in discussion with him for the loan for an investment property as well.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Happy First Home Buyers!

Very happy with our decision to use Well Home Loans. Great low interest rate!
John was very informative throughout the application process, keeping us updated along the way.
We have already recommended to our friends.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great rate and service

Glenn finished off the excellent work of others during the process. Online process is easy to use and the information provided keeps you informed as you go. Highly recommended and great interest rates.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great interest rate and service

I did a lot of research when looking for a home loan and ended up choosing Well Home Loans due to their low interest rate and great reviews. I definitely wasn't disappointed! The only negative I can say is pre-approval took about a week longer than we were initially advised, so ensure you give yourself enough wiggle room with timing. Other than that the experience was absolutely flawless. Glenn was friendly, very quick with correspondence and incredibly helpful - there wasn't a single question I threw at him that he couldn't answer. Thank you for helping us buy our first home!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Amazing value, all the bells and whistles and very helpful staff

Very glad to have found Well Home Loans to help me fund my first home purchase. Glenn was very professional, easy to reach, responsive and provided me with all the needed details every step of the way. Glenn was very helpful guiding me through the process of a private treaty without a real estate agent. The interest rates are the lowest on the market and there is no doubt I will refinance again for a second investment mortgage with Well Home Loans and recommend this professional team to others.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Charlie

CharlieNew South Wales

Very helpful would highly recommend

Glenn was super helpful and we felt comfortable through the entire process. The online submission is very smooth and someone was always there to assist with any questions we had.

First Time Home Buyer

As a first time home buyer I was nervous going into this process and flying relatively blind. But Well Home Loans and Glenn Cremin specifically made this process smooth and easy. I received a ridiculously low rate and their assistance and guidance during this process helped settle our nerves.

I highly recommend using Well Home Loans if you are looking for a home loan with the most competitive rate going around.

Gavin

GavinSydney, NSW

Great result - would recommend to others who are comfortable with phone / online banking

I applied for a home loan with Well because they offered the best rates and features for my needs. There is a learning curve associated with applying for a loan and going through the process online / over the phone, but John (the loan officer looking after my application) was very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend as the benefits of the lower rates outweigh the challenges of the 'remote' application.

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives