Federico

FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Ad

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Paul

PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Vanessa P.

Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Linoy

LinoyPerth, WA

Excellent Rates & Service provided by WellHomeLoans (Michael Lazari​)

The entire process is different to other lenders. Their tools and software does most of the work and not many questions were asked. I had started off with the paperwork with a rate and at the end got an even better rate and it was only because of Michael Lazari​. He patiently answered all my dumb questions around the charges and even pushed me to chase the previous lender for claiming offset benefit losses.
Michael Lazari​ went above and beyond for ensuring customer satisfaction.
I will definitely recommend WellHomeLoans to anyone who requires a home loan.
I am already in discussion with him for the loan for an investment property as well.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Available and Helpful

Thank you John, Patryk and Andrea for helping us to secure an affordable mortgage to buy our first home. The email and telephone service was timely, helpful and precise. The information you provided guided us to make decisions, prepare necessary documentations and meet our very short settlement deadline. We particularly appreciate John's informative, calm and polite communication skills.

MGC

MGCPerth, WA

Very Happy. Great Service, Great Product & Good Rate

Initially, I went through a different company but later withdrew my application after poor customer service. As first time buyer, trust, transparency and honesty are very important. Fortunately, I found them with all ‘Well Home Loans’. I can’t speak highly enough of John & Bret’s efforts, and their patience taking the time to explain process and reassuring me at every stage. One or two other companies offered slightly better rates, but I found ‘Well Homes’ overall product was much much better. I highly recommend this company. We are very grateful for all help to purchase our first home. Thanks

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truly appreciative

Glenn and the Well Home Loans team were nothing short of amazing. This was my first home loan and I had been told the application process is the most challenging part of purchasing a property. The reality was the complete opposite. The application process was the simplest part of my property journey.

The guidance and tutelage provide by Glenn was exceptional. No questions were too hard to answer and complex matters were broken down into understandable and relatable terms. I am truly grateful of both Glenn and Well Home Loans for assisting me on my journey.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Ivo

IvoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates.

I am overall really satisfied. Glenn was responding to all my questions quickly enough and all went without complications, how it was planned. Thanks Glenn!
I am really satisfied with the rates. Up-front cost were higher then expected but still acceptable.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
DDamjano

DDamjanoSydney, NSW

Extremely different to a bank, you’re treated like a valued client - Amazing!!!

The services Well homeloans provide are very unique and personable. You have direct contact with a person managing your loans and you receive responses very quickly to your query. The contact process is very helpful for busy working life people & families. They actually send you thank you gifts and not advertise it. So, far the experience has been amazing and I’ve been recommending them to my friends and family for the low interests and the positive experience I’ve had. Well done, Well Homeloans *thumbs up*

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019
George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great Service, Great Rate

Glenn from Well home loans was taking a lot of my "first home pressure" off from me. Great - Thank you again, Glenn. They had the best rates and the best services. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very patient with me. I had a lot of question as I was buying a home for the first time. I really recommend well home loans in case you want to save money and get a good service. My settlement happened in less than 14 days ( in fact most of those days came from my side ). And guess what? I just got a .25 per cent RBA cut fully passed on which make the interest rate to 3.24 per cent.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Ash

AshAranda 2614, ACT

Customer service at it's best!

Loan Start DateDecember 2017
kkpres

kkpresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent rates with excellent service

I applied for a loan for my first home through Well Home Loans on the basis that their rate was the most competitive at the time in the market and was very pleasantly surprised to find that in addition, their customer service is first rate. I was a premium banking client with one of the majors and while I loved that service level, I couldn’t justify the additional interest rate cost to stay with them. John’s service level has been every bit as good as premium banking and he’s been an absolute pleasure to deal with every step of the way through the stressful parts of buying a house and getting a loan in place. There have been no surprises or hidden fees and everything has gone smoothly at every stage. Very happy I found this lender!

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Hi there, we are 2 brothers looking to purchase an investment property for around $550.00. We have the 20% deposit required. One of us is 30 year old, employed full time earning approx $52K pa as a mature age apprentice who's earning capacity will increase in October once apprenticeship is finalised, the other is 28 year old technical director on contract working on a movie production in New Zealand earning $150K pa. Unfortunately because one of us is on contract with no renewal date at this stage the banks will not consider that for a loan, and will only use the lesser income for the approval, which we have been given, but that would mean for the one earning the $150K, he will be unable to go on contract, meaning no tax offset. Is it worth while filling in all of the docs with you guys, or will it be the same deal? Many thanks for your help

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Gillian, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we’re in the same boat as other lenders here when it comes to assessing the income. Without a renewal on a contract, most lenders will consider the risk that the borrower could be left without a job and therefore at risk of not being able to pay the loan. While that might not happen, we always have to look at it from a worst case scenario with contracts. If you haven’t already, you might want to look at some specialist lenders out there. Often the rates can be higher as they are they are taking on more risk but they could have a policy that allows for this.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives