Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

4.9

Great service. Great rates. Very happy customer so far.

We have been supported by Glenn during our home loan process and he has been super responsive, open, honest and helpful. Our broker couldn't beat their rates and the whole process, from first enquiry to final approval, was a breeze.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Personalised professional service from start to finish

Michael Lazari assisted my husband and I with out home loan from start to finish. He offered helpful advice, personalised and professional service and went above and beyond in all our encounters. He got a great rate for us and we were very satisfied with the whole service provided.
We hightly recommend Well Home Loans and rate Michael 11/10.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Darcy D.
Darcy D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t have been better

First time buying a house and Mick held our hand the whole way, couldn’t have been a nicer and more helpful guy really. Additionally they have really good rates which is why we originally went with Wells. I have been recommending both Wells home loans and Mick to my friends.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Friendly, efficient and responsive.

The team at Well Home Loans was friendly, efficient and responsive. As a first home buyer, they provided us with peace of mind by being very clear about the process at each step. Plus, their fixed rate product with full offset account was a rare find. I am very happy with my experience to date.

Excellent rate, excellent service

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Happy First Home Buyers!

Very happy with our decision to use Well Home Loans. Great low interest rate!
John was very informative throughout the application process, keeping us updated along the way.
We have already recommended to our friends.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great rate and service

Glenn finished off the excellent work of others during the process. Online process is easy to use and the information provided keeps you informed as you go. Highly recommended and great interest rates.

Other Home Loans

Great interest rate and service

I did a lot of research when looking for a home loan and ended up choosing Well Home Loans due to their low interest rate and great reviews. I definitely wasn't disappointed! The only negative I can say is pre-approval took about a week longer than we were initially advised, so ensure you give yourself enough wiggle room with timing. Other than that the experience was absolutely flawless. Glenn was friendly, very quick with correspondence and incredibly helpful - there wasn't a single question I threw at him that he couldn't answer. Thank you for helping us buy our first home!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Amazing value, all the bells and whistles and very helpful staff

Very glad to have found Well Home Loans to help me fund my first home purchase. Glenn was very professional, easy to reach, responsive and provided me with all the needed details every step of the way. Glenn was very helpful guiding me through the process of a private treaty without a real estate agent. The interest rates are the lowest on the market and there is no doubt I will refinance again for a second investment mortgage with Well Home Loans and recommend this professional team to others.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Charlie
CharlieNew South Wales

Very helpful would highly recommend

Glenn was super helpful and we felt comfortable through the entire process. The online submission is very smooth and someone was always there to assist with any questions we had.

Loan TypeSplit

First Time Home Buyer

As a first time home buyer I was nervous going into this process and flying relatively blind. But Well Home Loans and Glenn Cremin specifically made this process smooth and easy. I received a ridiculously low rate and their assistance and guidance during this process helped settle our nerves.

I highly recommend using Well Home Loans if you are looking for a home loan with the most competitive rate going around.

Loan TypeSplit

Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Great result - would recommend to others who are comfortable with phone / online banking

I applied for a home loan with Well because they offered the best rates and features for my needs. There is a learning curve associated with applying for a loan and going through the process online / over the phone, but John (the loan officer looking after my application) was very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend as the benefits of the lower rates outweigh the challenges of the 'remote' application.

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE