4.9

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Loan used forFirst Home

Friendly, efficient and responsive.

The team at Well Home Loans was friendly, efficient and responsive. As a first home buyer, they provided us with peace of mind by being very clear about the process at each step. Plus, their fixed rate product with full offset account was a rare find. I am very happy with my experience to date.

Excellent rate, excellent service

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Happy First Home Buyers!

Very happy with our decision to use Well Home Loans. Great low interest rate!
John was very informative throughout the application process, keeping us updated along the way.
We have already recommended to our friends.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great rate and service

Glenn finished off the excellent work of others during the process. Online process is easy to use and the information provided keeps you informed as you go. Highly recommended and great interest rates.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great interest rate and service

I did a lot of research when looking for a home loan and ended up choosing Well Home Loans due to their low interest rate and great reviews. I definitely wasn't disappointed! The only negative I can say is pre-approval took about a week longer than we were initially advised, so ensure you give yourself enough wiggle room with timing. Other than that the experience was absolutely flawless. Glenn was friendly, very quick with correspondence and incredibly helpful - there wasn't a single question I threw at him that he couldn't answer. Thank you for helping us buy our first home!

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Amazing value, all the bells and whistles and very helpful staff

Very glad to have found Well Home Loans to help me fund my first home purchase. Glenn was very professional, easy to reach, responsive and provided me with all the needed details every step of the way. Glenn was very helpful guiding me through the process of a private treaty without a real estate agent. The interest rates are the lowest on the market and there is no doubt I will refinance again for a second investment mortgage with Well Home Loans and recommend this professional team to others.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020
Gavin

GavinSydney, NSW

Great result - would recommend to others who are comfortable with phone / online banking

I applied for a home loan with Well because they offered the best rates and features for my needs. There is a learning curve associated with applying for a loan and going through the process online / over the phone, but John (the loan officer looking after my application) was very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend as the benefits of the lower rates outweigh the challenges of the 'remote' application.

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives