A Great support

Glenn was very helpful, and answered all the question we had. We got all everything we asked for, and yes Very satisfy with the loan. I would recommend Wells home loan to anyone..

Lyz

LyzSydney, NSW

Excellent experience

I applied my home load online, from the start to settlement date, Michael Lazaro have been very patient and helpful during process period, his expertise and like helping people attitude has moved me and I am really appreciated for his professional and friendly warm service, I would love to recommend Well HomeLoan as long term cost reduction HomeLoan plus wonderful service...

Thank you Michael for all your help, really happy with your great service!!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Easy to switch home loan, Great service

I was introduced to well loan by my colleague. I did submit my form to refinance my 2 loans. Online submission is easy and Well loan lender officer Glenn was very helpful throughout the process. He provided regular update. Will use them again.

Michael Y.

Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Shami

ShamiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accurate service.....lower rate

Took little bit time for application process but Accurate service and lower interest rate for variable loans in the market. Quick easy and Smooth transfer of the loan. Good customer service .

RPJ

RPJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service and low interest rates

We're very luck because we found Well Home loans who provide amazing service and low interest rates.
A big thanks to John Ardiles and we will definitely refer Well Home loans to other home buyers we know.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Low interest rate with good service

Very simple and smooth transition of switching the home loan to well home loans. Guided well and received prompt response in time. Fully satisfied with the low interest rate and excellent customer service from entire team, specially thanks to Steve and Glenn. I am very glad to recommend them to others.

Simmo

SimmoIllawarra, NSW

I found this company on Google whilst searching for low/competitive interest rates. The gentleman I had the pleasure of dealing with (Mick) was informative, friendly and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was finalised in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending this bank to any friend or family member.

Paul

PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Peter Langford

Peter LangfordSydney, NSW

Low rate, great service, efficient online application

Attracted by what was one of the lowest available rates at the time, staff were very helpful, online application was fairly efficient (I'm self employed running my own business, so there were understandable requests for a lot more information that would have been the case if I were a salaried employee).

Vanessa P.

Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

Loan used forFirst Home

High quality customer service.

Have just settled our new home loan with Well Home Loans yesterday and the customer service throughout the application process is of the highest quality. Well done to Mick Lazari and the home loan team. Never once felt like we were just a number on a piece of paper. Great rate and customer service to boot.

Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Amazing service

I settled with Well Home loans this week and I have to say that the service I received from Glenn Cremin was exceptional. My previous lender was a little challenging but Glenn was very reassuring and ensured that settlement occurred in accordance with the timelines I needed to meet. They do use a service www.bankstatements.com.au in order for you to provide details of your account history which is a great idea but I found that it was hit and miss. Overall though, this is a minor concern. With market leading rates and great customer service you've got nothing to lose.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Crystal B.

Crystal B.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service, Great Rate

John from Well Homeloans was incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. The process to refinance was very easy, great turnaround time and they went out their way to make it as quick and painless as possible.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Wendy L.

Wendy L.Sydney, NSW

2nd time using Well home loan

This is my 2nd time using Well home loan. The customer service is exceptional. The low rate is as advertised. that is why I go back to use Well again the 2nd time. Highly recommend Well.

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rate and experience

The application process was seamless. I was re-financing and had previously spoken to some other major lenders. The other lender's process was awkward and frustrating (questions from a list that weren't relevant). I had no issues going through the information needed and process with Well Home Loans. Great rates and engagement.

Loan used forRefinancing

Possibly the best product in the market and great service too

I recently refinanced my mortgage with Well Home Loans and very satisfied with the service. Glenn and his team were fantastic and I was updated at every step of the process - this was a painless process. I would highly recommend it to others.

Cam

CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product, Cheap rate, even better people.

I had some issues getting credit because of a problem with a work related credit card.
Well Home Loans saw past this, and gave me a great loan.
I love my new house.
Definitely give them a try.

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Deidre42

Deidre42asked

Hi, my husband and I are seniors and wishing to buy into the housing market, he is 69 and I am 62 and we lost everything in the GFC so dont have any property. Is it possible to borrow if we are this age?

Hi Deidre42,
Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about your troubles during the GFC, it was a pretty tough time for a lot of people. Regarding getting a home loan through Well and seeing if you're able to borrow at those stated ages, it will be best to chat with our home loan experts. With the responsible lending obligations imposed on lenders, this has become more of an issue with regards to lending near retirement age (regardless of whether someone wants to retire or not!). You can get in touch with the team on 1300 899 724 or send a message https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/contact-us/

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives