Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

4.9
RiceMuncher
RiceMuncherVictoria

Competitive Loans with good service

I was looking for a bank that offered better rates than the Big 4.
Took a home loan with WellHome Loans.
Despite being online only, they had a quick and easy pre-approval process. Staff were helpful and prompt in both telephone and email interactions.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

We're very happy with Well Home Loans. Michael Lazari made things very easy for us even though we had quite a bumpy journey because the settlement of our first home was delayed 6 months. He was patient and touched base with us regularly to ensure we kept documentation up to date. Once settlement time arrived, the process was very smooth. I appreciate that Well Home Loans is not a huge organisation where customers are just numbers, and this is reflected in their friendly customer service.

fairymum
fairymumSydney, NSW

Investment loan

I have an investment loan with them and the process was relatively quick and easy. Rate is great, too. Would recommend them to friends or family. Better than big banks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Federico
FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Start now

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Michael Y.
Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Paul
PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Peter Langford
Peter LangfordSydney, NSW

Low rate, great service, efficient online application

Attracted by what was one of the lowest available rates at the time, staff were very helpful, online application was fairly efficient (I'm self employed running my own business, so there were understandable requests for a lot more information that would have been the case if I were a salaried employee).

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Cam
CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product, Cheap rate, even better people.

I had some issues getting credit because of a problem with a work related credit card.
Well Home Loans saw past this, and gave me a great loan.
I love my new house.
Definitely give them a try.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Linoy
LinoyPerth, WA

Excellent Rates & Service provided by WellHomeLoans (Michael Lazari​)

The entire process is different to other lenders. Their tools and software does most of the work and not many questions were asked. I had started off with the paperwork with a rate and at the end got an even better rate and it was only because of Michael Lazari​. He patiently answered all my dumb questions around the charges and even pushed me to chase the previous lender for claiming offset benefit losses.
Michael Lazari​ went above and beyond for ensuring customer satisfaction.
I will definitely recommend WellHomeLoans to anyone who requires a home loan.
I am already in discussion with him for the loan for an investment property as well.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE