Very helpful

Glenn was very helpful and patient when i sent the wrong documents and got me a great investment rate, has been a while since i financed a loan and was pretty simple steps till settlement

Loan Start DateJune 2021

A Great support

Glenn was very helpful, and answered all the question we had. We got all everything we asked for, and yes Very satisfy with the loan. I would recommend Wells home loan to anyone..

Other Home Loans

Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Great result - would recommend to others who are comfortable with phone / online banking

I applied for a home loan with Well because they offered the best rates and features for my needs. There is a learning curve associated with applying for a loan and going through the process online / over the phone, but John (the loan officer looking after my application) was very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend as the benefits of the lower rates outweigh the challenges of the 'remote' application.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

MHW
MHW

best home loans we have found to date

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89