Pete

PeteSydney

Great experience

We were purchasing our first home and found Mick to be informative, responsive and friendly. The fees charged were as stated on the website i.e. there were no hidden charges. I’d definitely recommend Well if you’re looking for personal service and a competitive rate.

Couldn't be happier!

Not only the best interest rate I could find but also has more features than any other product with similar rates. Financially backed by Adelaide bank so you have peace of mind. Very helpful customer service

Home Harry

Home Harry

Refinance

Changed over about 6 months now. The transfer was straightforward and easier than my previous refinance experience. My former lender couldn't really improve the variable rate.
So far, so good. Hopefully the variable rate stays competitive for existing borrowers and it certainly has so far.

Darcy D.

Darcy D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t have been better

First time buying a house and Mick held our hand the whole way, couldn’t have been a nicer and more helpful guy really. Additionally they have really good rates which is why we originally went with Wells. I have been recommending both Wells home loans and Mick to my friends.

Good service and product

We found Mick to be friendly and helpful and quick to respond. Process seemed a bit lengthy but got a great product and rate at the end so very happy customers.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Praveen

PraveenSydney, NSW

A fantastic customer service.

Easy to access a person when required. no waiting on phone. Friendly customer service, everything streamlined and an easy online process to settlement. Michael Lazari was fantastic, always there to explain and guide on what is happening and required. The rate changed during my application process. Mick updated it during the process and got me a better rate. Strongly recommend Well Home Loans and Mick.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Ad

Very helpful and supportive with our home loan.

The Well Home Loans team was fantastic and supported us both through the whole process. Glenn was brilliant. We would highly recommend him and the company it was a very smooth process.

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home loan refinance

Very obliging and cooperative team; they don't leave working customers at the mercy of business hours to get a response. Application process seems a bit long winded but is worth the wait. Web based document submission makes things easier. Just remember to keep all your source doc's in one folder to make it easier when you go to re-fix.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Federico

FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Ylh

YlhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Experience on Home Loans

We applied the loans online and throughout the process, our loan consultant Michael Lazari has been really helpful and service is so professional. We especially feel much appreciated given the timely service during the Xmas holidays period. Recommended this loan provided 10 out of 10.

A Great support

Glenn was very helpful, and answered all the question we had. We got all everything we asked for, and yes Very satisfy with the loan. I would recommend Wells home loan to anyone..

Lyz

LyzSydney, NSW

Excellent experience

I applied my home load online, from the start to settlement date, Michael Lazaro have been very patient and helpful during process period, his expertise and like helping people attitude has moved me and I am really appreciated for his professional and friendly warm service, I would love to recommend Well HomeLoan as long term cost reduction HomeLoan plus wonderful service...

Thank you Michael for all your help, really happy with your great service!!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Easy to switch home loan, Great service

I was introduced to well loan by my colleague. I did submit my form to refinance my 2 loans. Online submission is easy and Well loan lender officer Glenn was very helpful throughout the process. He provided regular update. Will use them again.

Michael Y.

Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Shami

ShamiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accurate service.....lower rate

Took little bit time for application process but Accurate service and lower interest rate for variable loans in the market. Quick easy and Smooth transfer of the loan. Good customer service .

RPJ

RPJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service and low interest rates

We're very luck because we found Well Home loans who provide amazing service and low interest rates.
A big thanks to John Ardiles and we will definitely refer Well Home loans to other home buyers we know.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Low interest rate with good service

Very simple and smooth transition of switching the home loan to well home loans. Guided well and received prompt response in time. Fully satisfied with the low interest rate and excellent customer service from entire team, specially thanks to Steve and Glenn. I am very glad to recommend them to others.

Ad

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Simmo

SimmoIllawarra, NSW

I found this company on Google whilst searching for low/competitive interest rates. The gentleman I had the pleasure of dealing with (Mick) was informative, friendly and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was finalised in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending this bank to any friend or family member.

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Hi there, we are 2 brothers looking to purchase an investment property for around $550.00. We have the 20% deposit required. One of us is 30 year old, employed full time earning approx $52K pa as a mature age apprentice who's earning capacity will increase in October once apprenticeship is finalised, the other is 28 year old technical director on contract working on a movie production in New Zealand earning $150K pa. Unfortunately because one of us is on contract with no renewal date at this stage the banks will not consider that for a loan, and will only use the lesser income for the approval, which we have been given, but that would mean for the one earning the $150K, he will be unable to go on contract, meaning no tax offset. Is it worth while filling in all of the docs with you guys, or will it be the same deal? Many thanks for your help

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Gillian, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we’re in the same boat as other lenders here when it comes to assessing the income. Without a renewal on a contract, most lenders will consider the risk that the borrower could be left without a job and therefore at risk of not being able to pay the loan. While that might not happen, we always have to look at it from a worst case scenario with contracts. If you haven’t already, you might want to look at some specialist lenders out there. Often the rates can be higher as they are they are taking on more risk but they could have a policy that allows for this.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives