Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

RiceMuncher
RiceMuncherVictoria

Competitive Loans with good service

I was looking for a bank that offered better rates than the Big 4.
Took a home loan with WellHome Loans.
Despite being online only, they had a quick and easy pre-approval process. Staff were helpful and prompt in both telephone and email interactions.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

We're very happy with Well Home Loans. Michael Lazari made things very easy for us even though we had quite a bumpy journey because the settlement of our first home was delayed 6 months. He was patient and touched base with us regularly to ensure we kept documentation up to date. Once settlement time arrived, the process was very smooth. I appreciate that Well Home Loans is not a huge organisation where customers are just numbers, and this is reflected in their friendly customer service.

Other Home Loans

Great service. Great rates. Very happy customer so far.

We have been supported by Glenn during our home loan process and he has been super responsive, open, honest and helpful. Our broker couldn't beat their rates and the whole process, from first enquiry to final approval, was a breeze.

Fantastic service!

I'm very happy with my experience obtaining finance from Well Home Loans. The rates are great and the application process is very straightforward. But it's the amazing personal customer service which is the real icing on the cake. Michael was brilliant all the way through. He made the process very easy and kept me informed at all times. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Personalised professional service from start to finish

Michael Lazari assisted my husband and I with out home loan from start to finish. He offered helpful advice, personalised and professional service and went above and beyond in all our encounters. He got a great rate for us and we were very satisfied with the whole service provided.
We hightly recommend Well Home Loans and rate Michael 11/10.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Darcy D.
Darcy D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t have been better

First time buying a house and Mick held our hand the whole way, couldn’t have been a nicer and more helpful guy really. Additionally they have really good rates which is why we originally went with Wells. I have been recommending both Wells home loans and Mick to my friends.

Federico
FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Michael Y.
Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Paul
PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Peter Langford
Peter LangfordSydney, NSW

Low rate, great service, efficient online application

Attracted by what was one of the lowest available rates at the time, staff were very helpful, online application was fairly efficient (I'm self employed running my own business, so there were understandable requests for a lot more information that would have been the case if I were a salaried employee).

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE