Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

fairymum
fairymumSydney, NSW

Investment loan

I have an investment loan with them and the process was relatively quick and easy. Rate is great, too. Would recommend them to friends or family. Better than big banks.

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property

Dee B.
Dee B.asked

Can I still borrow (First Home Buyer)even if I have a saved deposit amount that is less than 20% of the property price? ty

Hi Dee,

As a First Home Buyer, we understand that it can be tough to keep saving for that deposit. We have options that allow for up to a 10% deposit (that is a 90% LVR). To help you out and crunch some numbers so you can see what your options are, it might be best to get in touch with our home loan experts and you can book an appointment direct with them at this link: https://wellmoney.link/book-pr

Kind regards,
Well Team

daz
dazasked

hi there no variable homeloans with your compnay

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Daz, we certainly do have variable rate home loans - they are actually our most popular home loan type! We have variable rate offerings for both Investment and Owner Occupied home loans. You can see our variable rates on the website - https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/low-rate-owner-occupier/

Hope that helps!

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi