Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Great service!

The homeloan process was easy and efficient. The customer service representative was helpful, and the process was straight forward. They were available when needed. A friendly and personal service. The bank is online only, but if you do need to withdraw cash you can pay a fee to go into a branch. We are new customers, but very happy with the service so far. I would like to see the bank offer sub-accounts in the offset, which is not currently available.

Loan used forFirst Home

Fantastic service and attention to detail right the way through refinancing my home loan.

Well home loans have been fantastic right from the beginning. They offer cut throat low interest rates - the best in the market, and their service was exceptional. They answered emails promptly and called you right back if they missed your call. The entire refinancing of my mortgage was painless and easy to navigate. I can highly recommend refinancing with well home, they step you through the entire process and to reiterate again…their rates are the best on the market.

RiceMuncher
RiceMuncherVictoria

Competitive Loans with good service

I was looking for a bank that offered better rates than the Big 4.
Took a home loan with WellHome Loans.
Despite being online only, they had a quick and easy pre-approval process. Staff were helpful and prompt in both telephone and email interactions.

Daniel
DanielSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

We're very happy with Well Home Loans. Michael Lazari made things very easy for us even though we had quite a bumpy journey because the settlement of our first home was delayed 6 months. He was patient and touched base with us regularly to ensure we kept documentation up to date. Once settlement time arrived, the process was very smooth. I appreciate that Well Home Loans is not a huge organisation where customers are just numbers, and this is reflected in their friendly customer service.

Tran Ba K.
Tran Ba K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle-free transaction - highly recommended!

Michael & Patryk were incredibly professional & helpful, and the whole process was very straightforward. Highly competitive rate too - cannot recommend them high enough. Thanks again for such a hassle-free experience guys, we really appreciate it.

fairymum
fairymumSydney, NSW

Investment loan

I have an investment loan with them and the process was relatively quick and easy. Rate is great, too. Would recommend them to friends or family. Better than big banks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021

dmn
dmnSydney, NSW

Refinance

Worked with John Ardiles on two refinance products and both saved us a significant amount per month relative to our big bank lender.
John was always attentive and quick responding to questions we had.
We don't need bells and whistles and know what we are getting - a significantly lower monthly payment with adequate product support.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mandie
MandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Lender I have ever had

I have had the best experience with Well Home Loans and would definitely recommend to others. Their efficiency and communication is soo much better than other financial institutions. Easy to deal with and makes the process easy.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

CKX
CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service and product

I have had two home loans refinanced with Well Home Loans, and highly recommend them. I don't need bells and whistles, just a hassle-free low-rate loan, which is what Well offers along with good customer service. I dealt with John Ardiles both times, who was polite, helpful and responsive. The second refinance was delayed as the original bank dragged their feet with releasing the mortgage, but John was helpful in pushing the process through to completion.

Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Very helpful

Glenn was very helpful and patient when i sent the wrong documents and got me a great investment rate, has been a while since i financed a loan and was pretty simple steps till settlement

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Pete
PeteSydney

Great experience

We were purchasing our first home and found Mick to be informative, responsive and friendly. The fees charged were as stated on the website i.e. there were no hidden charges. I’d definitely recommend Well if you’re looking for personal service and a competitive rate.

Couldn't be happier!

Not only the best interest rate I could find but also has more features than any other product with similar rates. Financially backed by Adelaide bank so you have peace of mind. Very helpful customer service

Home Harry
Home Harry

Refinance

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE