Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Great service!

The homeloan process was easy and efficient. The customer service representative was helpful, and the process was straight forward. They were available when needed. A friendly and personal service. The bank is online only, but if you do need to withdraw cash you can pay a fee to go into a branch. We are new customers, but very happy with the service so far. I would like to see the bank offer sub-accounts in the offset, which is not currently available.

Loan used forFirst Home
fairymum
fairymumSydney, NSW

Investment loan

I have an investment loan with them and the process was relatively quick and easy. Rate is great, too. Would recommend them to friends or family. Better than big banks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Very helpful

Glenn was very helpful and patient when i sent the wrong documents and got me a great investment rate, has been a while since i financed a loan and was pretty simple steps till settlement

Loan Start DateJune 2021

A Great support

Glenn was very helpful, and answered all the question we had. We got all everything we asked for, and yes Very satisfy with the loan. I would recommend Wells home loan to anyone..

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Sam
SamAdelaide

Would not recommend

Due to delayed and no communication from well home loans, it caused my life savings to disappear.
I am here to WARN you all to proceed at your own risk.
We are in recession currently due to COVID19 pandemic.
Well Home Loans not recommended at all.

John from credit assessment team is shame.

Well HQ.Well Home LoansSend a private message

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopeless

My experience with Well Home Loans was horrible, I just wasted my time & effort. Even though they offer cheap rates, this finance provider cater for selected clientele. Good for people who work Monday to Friday with fixed salary. They don't consider people work on rosters / on wages / on fringe benefits. Also, they consider only desktop valuation. They don't conduct a physical valuation.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
MHW
MHW

best home loans we have found to date

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Craigee M.
Craigee M.asked

Hi there, we are looking to refinance our loan and switch to an equity loan. Our LVR is around 60-65%. We also want to add a $40k home Improvement, so we have these funds after the refinance available to us. We are with one the Big 4 on a P&I loan, and have never missed a repayment in 16 years. We tried to get a better deal and while the did come down more than we expected, it is nowhere near you guys.. Before we drop you guys a line, does all this sound doable? TY, Craig

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked

Do you lend to people on a disability pension with a very good LVR (Roughly 50%, so zero risk) and a current mortgage with proven AAA Credit history and zero missed payments? (I am 40 years of age only)

Dee B.
Dee B.asked

Can I still borrow (First Home Buyer)even if I have a saved deposit amount that is less than 20% of the property price? ty

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives