Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Gerry
GerryPerth, WA

Excellent customer service, great rates

I have been with Well Home loans for several years now and they have been amazing. I ditched one of the big 4 banks and it was the best decision ever. Mick was my main contact and was always contactable and provided excellent customer service throughout the years.

Rachel
RachelSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Amazing customer service

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
fairymum
fairymumSydney, NSW

Investment loan

I have an investment loan with them and the process was relatively quick and easy. Rate is great, too. Would recommend them to friends or family. Better than big banks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

resloosley
resloosleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service with Great Rates

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Wendee Lim
Wendee LimIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Best rate of home loan at the time of purchasing my first investment property. John Ardilles is my loan manager and he's been nothing but exceptional in service. No questions were left unanswered and he has been keeping us updated every step of the process and has been very prompt in communication. A very nice surprise gift makes it even more personal. Hard to find a company with good customer service these days!

Yon C.
Yon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience with Well Home Loans!

John and the Well Home Loans team have been fantastic through every stage of the home loan process. This was my first home loan, and the application with them was really smooth. The team was very supportive and always willing to answer my questions in great detail. They offer amazing rates and service. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

ADR
ADRasked

Some months ago, after many many hours of research and reading reviews etc, we took the first step of application with you, spoke to a representative over the phone, but needed to wait for more stability (one of us was part-time, but now full-time) before completing the online interview. We are a married couple 52yrs and 31yrs of age, full time employees with a solid savings track record. We want a short term loan for 14yrs (before retirement age of the elder) with options of additional payments. We have approximately 40-50% deposit for a first home up to $500k (maybe more on both counts, this is conservative). Our credit ratings are spotless. The quicker it's paid off the better for us, we just need future home security. Our main concerns are the shortness of the term of the loan and its small total amount (comparatively), age of the elder lender and loan non-approval affecting credit ratings. We saw the one star review from shaun from 3 months ago: 'Avoid Avoid, Unethical and Dishonest' and found ourselves shocked and disheartened to read it, they seemed like a sure thing and honestly it give us cold feet. In juxtaposition, reading your reply whereby you actually took responsibility for the problem and apologized is a very rare thing and shows how much you do care. A very honorable and desirable quality, if true. Still, it's a scary thing for us and we need some reassurance before we proceed. This is of vital importance to our lives and future.
To go through a broker would reduce our risk, but probably cost us more. To proceed with Well Home Loans would reduce our costs, but seems more risky. Importantly though, we are likely dealing with people who actually care with Well Home Loans. Can you please address our main concerns and also give considered responses to the body of this converse. Kind regards.

Craigee M.
Craigee M.asked

Hi there, we are looking to refinance our loan and switch to an equity loan. Our LVR is around 60-65%. We also want to add a $40k home Improvement, so we have these funds after the refinance available to us. We are with one the Big 4 on a P&I loan, and have never missed a repayment in 16 years. We tried to get a better deal and while the did come down more than we expected, it is nowhere near you guys.. Before we drop you guys a line, does all this sound doable? TY, Craig

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked

Do you lend to people on a disability pension with a very good LVR (Roughly 50%, so zero risk) and a current mortgage with proven AAA Credit history and zero missed payments? (I am 40 years of age only)

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives