Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

fairymum
fairymumSydney, NSW

Investment loan

I have an investment loan with them and the process was relatively quick and easy. Rate is great, too. Would recommend them to friends or family. Better than big banks.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Very helpful

Glenn was very helpful and patient when i sent the wrong documents and got me a great investment rate, has been a while since i financed a loan and was pretty simple steps till settlement

Loan Start DateJune 2021

A Great support

Glenn was very helpful, and answered all the question we had. We got all everything we asked for, and yes Very satisfy with the loan. I would recommend Wells home loan to anyone..

Loan used forRefinancing

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

MHW
MHW

best home loans we have found to date

Loan Start DateMay 2019

ADR
ADRasked

Some months ago, after many many hours of research and reading reviews etc, we took the first step of application with you, spoke to a representative over the phone, but needed to wait for more stability (one of us was part-time, but now full-time) before completing the online interview. We are a married couple 52yrs and 31yrs of age, full time employees with a solid savings track record. We want a short term loan for 14yrs (before retirement age of the elder) with options of additional payments. We have approximately 40-50% deposit for a first home up to $500k (maybe more on both counts, this is conservative). Our credit ratings are spotless. The quicker it's paid off the better for us, we just need future home security. Our main concerns are the shortness of the term of the loan and its small total amount (comparatively), age of the elder lender and loan non-approval affecting credit ratings. We saw the one star review from shaun from 3 months ago: 'Avoid Avoid, Unethical and Dishonest' and found ourselves shocked and disheartened to read it, they seemed like a sure thing and honestly it give us cold feet. In juxtaposition, reading your reply whereby you actually took responsibility for the problem and apologized is a very rare thing and shows how much you do care. A very honorable and desirable quality, if true. Still, it's a scary thing for us and we need some reassurance before we proceed. This is of vital importance to our lives and future.
To go through a broker would reduce our risk, but probably cost us more. To proceed with Well Home Loans would reduce our costs, but seems more risky. Importantly though, we are likely dealing with people who actually care with Well Home Loans. Can you please address our main concerns and also give considered responses to the body of this converse. Kind regards.

Craigee M.
Craigee M.asked

Hi there, we are looking to refinance our loan and switch to an equity loan. Our LVR is around 60-65%. We also want to add a $40k home Improvement, so we have these funds after the refinance available to us. We are with one the Big 4 on a P&I loan, and have never missed a repayment in 16 years. We tried to get a better deal and while the did come down more than we expected, it is nowhere near you guys.. Before we drop you guys a line, does all this sound doable? TY, Craig

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34asked

Do you lend to people on a disability pension with a very good LVR (Roughly 50%, so zero risk) and a current mortgage with proven AAA Credit history and zero missed payments? (I am 40 years of age only)

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives