Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

dmn
dmnSydney, NSW

Refinance

Worked with John Ardiles on two refinance products and both saved us a significant amount per month relative to our big bank lender.
John was always attentive and quick responding to questions we had.
We don't need bells and whistles and know what we are getting - a significantly lower monthly payment with adequate product support.

Mandie
MandieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Lender I have ever had

I have had the best experience with Well Home Loans and would definitely recommend to others. Their efficiency and communication is soo much better than other financial institutions. Easy to deal with and makes the process easy.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

CKX
CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service and product

I have had two home loans refinanced with Well Home Loans, and highly recommend them. I don't need bells and whistles, just a hassle-free low-rate loan, which is what Well offers along with good customer service. I dealt with John Ardiles both times, who was polite, helpful and responsive. The second refinance was delayed as the original bank dragged their feet with releasing the mortgage, but John was helpful in pushing the process through to completion.

Sarah
Sarah

Great Service - Would recommend !

Very happy with the rates received through Well Home Loans, and especially happy with the service and rapidity of the process. I dealt with Michael L in particular, who assisted me with all questions I had being a first home buyer. Would definitely recommend using their services.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Excellent service - Glenn Cremin

I just secured a mortgage for my second property from well home loans. One of the challenges with online lenders could be lack of personalised contact and care. However, I found well home loans team and Glenn in particular to be very responsive and helpful through out the process. The whole process was seamless and couldn't be happier with the service. Further, their interest rates are very competitive. I would highly recommend well home loans.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Pete
PeteSydney

Great experience

We were purchasing our first home and found Mick to be informative, responsive and friendly. The fees charged were as stated on the website i.e. there were no hidden charges. I’d definitely recommend Well if you’re looking for personal service and a competitive rate.

Couldn't be happier!

Not only the best interest rate I could find but also has more features than any other product with similar rates. Financially backed by Adelaide bank so you have peace of mind. Very helpful customer service

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Home Harry
Home Harry

Refinance

Changed over about 6 months now. The transfer was straightforward and easier than my previous refinance experience. My former lender couldn't really improve the variable rate.
So far, so good. Hopefully the variable rate stays competitive for existing borrowers and it certainly has so far.

Good service and product

We found Mick to be friendly and helpful and quick to respond. Process seemed a bit lengthy but got a great product and rate at the end so very happy customers.

Loan Start DateApril 2021

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Very helpful and supportive with our home loan.

The Well Home Loans team was fantastic and supported us both through the whole process. Glenn was brilliant. We would highly recommend him and the company it was a very smooth process.

Federico
FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Loan used forFirst Home

Other Home Loans

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Loan used forFirst Home

Lyz
LyzSydney, NSW

Excellent experience

I applied my home load online, from the start to settlement date, Michael Lazaro have been very patient and helpful during process period, his expertise and like helping people attitude has moved me and I am really appreciated for his professional and friendly warm service, I would love to recommend Well HomeLoan as long term cost reduction HomeLoan plus wonderful service...

Thank you Michael for all your help, really happy with your great service!!!

Start now

Easy to switch home loan, Great service

I was introduced to well loan by my colleague. I did submit my form to refinance my 2 loans. Online submission is easy and Well loan lender officer Glenn was very helpful throughout the process. He provided regular update. Will use them again.

Michael Y.
Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE