Ashish

AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property
russnoz

russnozPilbara, WA

Great customer service and low interest rates

From start to finish Michael at Well Home Loans made the online application very easy by keeping me updated throughout the process.
His customer service and simple explanations of how far through the application I was, fees to be expected and wait time for the refinancing to finalize made it a relaxed experience.
The rates I now have are the lowest I have ever had (2.47% variable and 2.69% fixed 5 years) or even heard of, many thanks to Michael and Well Home Loans

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Charlie

CharlieNew South Wales

Very helpful would highly recommend

Glenn was super helpful and we felt comfortable through the entire process. The online submission is very smooth and someone was always there to assist with any questions we had.

Loan used forFirst Home
Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

First Time Home Buyer

As a first time home buyer I was nervous going into this process and flying relatively blind. But Well Home Loans and Glenn Cremin specifically made this process smooth and easy. I received a ridiculously low rate and their assistance and guidance during this process helped settle our nerves.

I highly recommend using Well Home Loans if you are looking for a home loan with the most competitive rate going around.

Loan used forFirst Home

That’s how refinancing a home loan should be...

I am not going to write about how competitive their products are, that is easy to confirm with just a little amount of research. What I would like to say is that my whole experience with Well has been and a very easy and pleasant one. The personal treatment was outstanding with Mick and the team, I have always had the feeling that they only wanted what was best for us.
Professional, helpful and with excellent customer skills, I have no doubt that this young company has a bright future ahead... I am already recommending them to my friends and workmates.
Give them a go and see for yourself.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Elton

EltonSydney, NSW

Great rates, products and I have been very impressed with their service. I have been recommending it to friends.

Great offering without hidden costs. I have also found the service impressive and above my expectations.
I have been very satisfied and as a result recommending it to my friends since.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019
tony

tonyPerth

John from Well Home Loans was excellent and I highly recommend him. John is very professional, a great communicator and is very knowledgable about the industry. John has been extremely helpful during my refinancing and I am very happy with the level of service I received.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives