Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

1 review

Fantastic service!

I'm very happy with my experience obtaining finance from Well Home Loans. The rates are great and the application process is very straightforward. But it's the amazing personal customer service which is the real icing on the cake. Michael was brilliant all the way through. He made the process very easy and kept me informed at all times. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2021
Loan used forSecond Home

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89
ayasalah89asked

Hello,

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi