Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 2 of 7)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

Rohit K.
Rohit K.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service and very responsive

I have enjoyed working with the Well Home Loans team for the past 4 years. They have done a couple of mortgages for me and I find the team very knowledgeable, responsive, and incredibly customer service focused. The underwriting process is quite seamless and the Well team remains in constant communication throughout the underwriting process. Their rates are quite competitive and I find the team to be quite genuine, a rarity in the commoditized mortgage sector.

Personalised professional service from start to finish

Michael Lazari assisted my husband and I with out home loan from start to finish. He offered helpful advice, personalised and professional service and went above and beyond in all our encounters. He got a great rate for us and we were very satisfied with the whole service provided.
We hightly recommend Well Home Loans and rate Michael 11/10.

Pete
PeteSydney

Great experience

We were purchasing our first home and found Mick to be informative, responsive and friendly. The fees charged were as stated on the website i.e. there were no hidden charges. I’d definitely recommend Well if you’re looking for personal service and a competitive rate.

Couldn't be happier!

Not only the best interest rate I could find but also has more features than any other product with similar rates. Financially backed by Adelaide bank so you have peace of mind. Very helpful customer service

Home Harry
Home Harry

Refinance

Darcy D.
Darcy D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t have been better

First time buying a house and Mick held our hand the whole way, couldn’t have been a nicer and more helpful guy really. Additionally they have really good rates which is why we originally went with Wells. I have been recommending both Wells home loans and Mick to my friends.

Start now

Great rate and helpful customer service

We dealt with Glenn for everything, this was a purchase of our home and we were between moving states and jobs. Glenn was very helpful in answering all of our many questions! We got a great rate and would highly recommend Glenn and the company!

Loan TypeSplit

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good service and product

We found Mick to be friendly and helpful and quick to respond. Process seemed a bit lengthy but got a great product and rate at the end so very happy customers.

Praveen
PraveenSydney, NSW

A fantastic customer service.

Easy to access a person when required. no waiting on phone. Friendly customer service, everything streamlined and an easy online process to settlement. Michael Lazari was fantastic, always there to explain and guide on what is happening and required. The rate changed during my application process. Mick updated it during the process and got me a better rate. Strongly recommend Well Home Loans and Mick.

Hilary
HilarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and prompt responses

Steven helped my loan refinance process and then Mick took over. They both made the whole refinancing process so easy. Mick was always responsive via emails and was in contact via phone when needed. Mick explained the whole process and was always happy to answer my queries. Would recommend.

Start now

Very helpful and supportive with our home loan.

The Well Home Loans team was fantastic and supported us both through the whole process. Glenn was brilliant. We would highly recommend him and the company it was a very smooth process.

Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home loan refinance

Very obliging and cooperative team; they don't leave working customers at the mercy of business hours to get a response. Application process seems a bit long winded but is worth the wait. Web based document submission makes things easier. Just remember to keep all your source doc's in one folder to make it easier when you go to re-fix.

Federico
FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Start now

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Ylh
YlhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Experience on Home Loans

We applied the loans online and throughout the process, our loan consultant Michael Lazari has been really helpful and service is so professional. We especially feel much appreciated given the timely service during the Xmas holidays period. Recommended this loan provided 10 out of 10.

A Great support

Glenn was very helpful, and answered all the question we had. We got all everything we asked for, and yes Very satisfy with the loan. I would recommend Wells home loan to anyone..

Lyz
LyzSydney, NSW

Excellent experience

I applied my home load online, from the start to settlement date, Michael Lazaro have been very patient and helpful during process period, his expertise and like helping people attitude has moved me and I am really appreciated for his professional and friendly warm service, I would love to recommend Well HomeLoan as long term cost reduction HomeLoan plus wonderful service...

Thank you Michael for all your help, really happy with your great service!!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Easy to switch home loan, Great service

I was introduced to well loan by my colleague. I did submit my form to refinance my 2 loans. Online submission is easy and Well loan lender officer Glenn was very helpful throughout the process. He provided regular update. Will use them again.

Michael Y.
Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Shami
ShamiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accurate service.....lower rate

Took little bit time for application process but Accurate service and lower interest rate for variable loans in the market. Quick easy and Smooth transfer of the loan. Good customer service .

RPJ
RPJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service and low interest rates

We're very luck because we found Well Home loans who provide amazing service and low interest rates.
A big thanks to John Ardiles and we will definitely refer Well Home loans to other home buyers we know.

Low interest rate with good service

Very simple and smooth transition of switching the home loan to well home loans. Guided well and received prompt response in time. Fully satisfied with the low interest rate and excellent customer service from entire team, specially thanks to Steve and Glenn. I am very glad to recommend them to others.

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Simmo
SimmoIllawarra, NSW

I found this company on Google whilst searching for low/competitive interest rates. The gentleman I had the pleasure of dealing with (Mick) was informative, friendly and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was finalised in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending this bank to any friend or family member.

Paul
PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Find the right home loan for you

Start NowNEW SERVICE