Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 2 of 4)

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rate and experience

The application process was seamless. I was re-financing and had previously spoken to some other major lenders. The other lender's process was awkward and frustrating (questions from a list that weren't relevant). I had no issues going through the information needed and process with Well Home Loans. Great rates and engagement.

Ad

Possibly the best product in the market and great service too

I recently refinanced my mortgage with Well Home Loans and very satisfied with the service. Glenn and his team were fantastic and I was updated at every step of the process - this was a painless process. I would highly recommend it to others.

Cam

CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product, Cheap rate, even better people.

I had some issues getting credit because of a problem with a work related credit card.
Well Home Loans saw past this, and gave me a great loan.
I love my new house.
Definitely give them a try.

Loan used forSecond Home

DJ13

DJ13Southwest, VIC

So far so good, ticks all the boxes

Most competitive homeloan and offset account around. Glenn and the rest of the staff have been exceptional and made this the easiest refinance ever. Talking to Adelaide bank in relation to the offset account has been great and feeling very satisfied with the decision.
Already started spreading the word!!!

Great Service

The whole process was handled very efficiently by Mick and there was great communication throughout. Mick was proactive about getting the deal done as quickly as possible, and I couldn't be happier to have switched to Well Home Loans

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great rate and painless experience

Our experience with Well Home Loans was great and the easiest that we have through. Mick was very proactive and quick moving the paperwork, he managed to refinance our home loan in record time and with a fantastic interest rate.

Linoy

LinoyPerth, WA

Excellent Rates & Service provided by WellHomeLoans (Michael Lazari​)

The entire process is different to other lenders. Their tools and software does most of the work and not many questions were asked. I had started off with the paperwork with a rate and at the end got an even better rate and it was only because of Michael Lazari​. He patiently answered all my dumb questions around the charges and even pushed me to chase the previous lender for claiming offset benefit losses.
Michael Lazari​ went above and beyond for ensuring customer satisfaction.
I will definitely recommend WellHomeLoans to anyone who requires a home loan.
I am already in discussion with him for the loan for an investment property as well.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Loan used forFirst Home
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful!

The team at Well Loan Home Loans were very professional and diligent in my dealings with them. The rate they offered was very competitive and no question or query was too much for them to answer.

Would highly recommend!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Great service and set up

Transferred home loans after 15 years elsewhere to take advantage of lower rates on offer. Did plenty of research and Well had outstanding reviews - My experience lived up to the reviews - great service and plenty of assistance through the process.

Julia

Julia

Completely satisfied with this service. So seem less and easy- Michael was brilliant to work with and helped us through all the steps. Very pleased to have a significantly reduced rate. I highly recommend well home loans and their amazing stuff for a stress free approach to banking.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Great customer service!

We wanted to get the best interest rates for our two homeloans so we chose Well Homeloans. The changeover was surprisingly easy and straight forward.
The best part was the amazing customer service. Easily the best customer service I have come across in years.
Now I can't believe we put up with Commonwealth for so long.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Tim O

Tim OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and rate. Very happy

We recently purchased and I was working with a broker. They weren't able to beat the rate from Well home loans so I thought, why not, let's give them a go. The process was similar to with a broker but with less mucking around. In this day and age, you can get the best rate just by googling or using the comparison sites.

Working with Glenn was great, always attentive, responded to emails after hours and on weekends. couldn't ask for anything more.

Also happy that they do pass on the rate reduction to all their customers, not just the new ones.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Nicholas Zia

Nicholas ZiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and a very hard to beat rate

Glenn and the team at Well Home Loans were superb in their communication and assistance throughout my refinance process. They were understanding, explained any aspects I didn't understand, and ensured that my loan was processed efficiently. The rate is rock bottom and despite being a small outfit, they provide a professional service that I cannot fault and Glenn was super polite and helpful.

Loan Start DateNovember 2019

Available and Helpful

Thank you John, Patryk and Andrea for helping us to secure an affordable mortgage to buy our first home. The email and telephone service was timely, helpful and precise. The information you provided guided us to make decisions, prepare necessary documentations and meet our very short settlement deadline. We particularly appreciate John's informative, calm and polite communication skills.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great Service and great rates

Refinanced my home loan through Well, the process was really smooth and Mick answered all my queries in a timely fashion.
Saved 0.55% on my previous rate, would definitely recommend.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Sam

SamAdelaide

Would not recommend

Due to delayed and no communication from well home loans, it caused my life savings to disappear.
I am here to WARN you all to proceed at your own risk.
We are in recession currently due to COVID19 pandemic.
Well Home Loans not recommended at all.

John from credit assessment team is shame.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Great customer service, very accommodating.
No unexpected extra costs, everything was black and white and easy to understand.
Very satisfied customer. Good bye comm bank! Will not miss you one bit.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Lisa Adam

Lisa AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

They took the time to make it happen

The refinancing of our multiple loans wasn’t exactly simple. After our existing bank couldn’t be bothered to provide us with any options whatsoever and another lender didn’t want to know about it, Well Home Loans came to the party. Both people I dealt with during the process took the time to listen to what we needed and Mick was excellent in the end stages of the approval process, getting it all over the line. They offered a very low interest rate at the time of application and had applied the recent 0.25% drop by settlement date.

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and fantastic rates

The refinance of our home and investment unit has recently completed. It wasn't a simple 2 for 2 refinance because we're looking to retire in a few years and we needed to restructure so that we would easily be able to sell the unit. The process was made pretty painless with the help of Glenn. Towards the end, Glenn was away for a bit but John stepped in to ensure the process kept moving and then handed back to Genn to finalise.

Most lenders claim that they are there to help their customers ... these guys REALLY ARE.
And the low rates are about to drop another 0.25% - thanks guys.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates & customer service

Glenn, Patryk and John A provided a great loan application experience by answering questions promptly and thoroughly. Someone is always there to answer or return your call or email.

Other lenders I’ve experienced lack direct phone numbers (must always go through a queue or book an appointment) and have extended wait times.

While the application wasn’t perfect (paperwork seems excessive compared to other lenders and must be sent by physical mail. Supporting documents expire and must be resubmitted) overall the process was as painless as it could be.

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives