Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 2 of 4)

High quality customer service.

Have just settled our new home loan with Well Home Loans yesterday and the customer service throughout the application process is of the highest quality. Well done to Mick Lazari and the home loan team. Never once felt like we were just a number on a piece of paper. Great rate and customer service to boot.

Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Loan used forSecond Home

Amazing service

I settled with Well Home loans this week and I have to say that the service I received from Glenn Cremin was exceptional. My previous lender was a little challenging but Glenn was very reassuring and ensured that settlement occurred in accordance with the timelines I needed to meet. They do use a service www.bankstatements.com.au in order for you to provide details of your account history which is a great idea but I found that it was hit and miss. Overall though, this is a minor concern. With market leading rates and great customer service you've got nothing to lose.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service A Quick and Easy Loan

Crystal B.

Crystal B.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service, Great Rate

John from Well Homeloans was incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. The process to refinance was very easy, great turnaround time and they went out their way to make it as quick and painless as possible.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Wendy L.

Wendy L.Sydney, NSW

2nd time using Well home loan

This is my 2nd time using Well home loan. The customer service is exceptional. The low rate is as advertised. that is why I go back to use Well again the 2nd time. Highly recommend Well.

Mark B.

Mark B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great rate and experience

The application process was seamless. I was re-financing and had previously spoken to some other major lenders. The other lender's process was awkward and frustrating (questions from a list that weren't relevant). I had no issues going through the information needed and process with Well Home Loans. Great rates and engagement.

Loan used forRefinancing

Possibly the best product in the market and great service too

I recently refinanced my mortgage with Well Home Loans and very satisfied with the service. Glenn and his team were fantastic and I was updated at every step of the process - this was a painless process. I would highly recommend it to others.

Cam

CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Product, Cheap rate, even better people.

I had some issues getting credit because of a problem with a work related credit card.
Well Home Loans saw past this, and gave me a great loan.
I love my new house.
Definitely give them a try.

Loan used forSecond Home

DJ13

DJ13Southwest, VIC

So far so good, ticks all the boxes

Most competitive homeloan and offset account around. Glenn and the rest of the staff have been exceptional and made this the easiest refinance ever. Talking to Adelaide bank in relation to the offset account has been great and feeling very satisfied with the decision.
Already started spreading the word!!!

Ashish

AshishSydney

7 star to Mick

Well done to wellhomeloans and Adelaide bank. You are the best. Most competitive rates with amazing customer service. We worked on our refinance application with Mick who was amazing, knowledgeable and very responsive. Our experience was so great that we went again with wellhomeloans for our investment loan. Sensation service from Mick and the overall team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Great Service

The whole process was handled very efficiently by Mick and there was great communication throughout. Mick was proactive about getting the deal done as quickly as possible, and I couldn't be happier to have switched to Well Home Loans

Ad

Great rate and painless experience

Our experience with Well Home Loans was great and the easiest that we have through. Mick was very proactive and quick moving the paperwork, he managed to refinance our home loan in record time and with a fantastic interest rate.

Linoy

LinoyPerth, WA

Excellent Rates & Service provided by WellHomeLoans (Michael Lazari​)

The entire process is different to other lenders. Their tools and software does most of the work and not many questions were asked. I had started off with the paperwork with a rate and at the end got an even better rate and it was only because of Michael Lazari​. He patiently answered all my dumb questions around the charges and even pushed me to chase the previous lender for claiming offset benefit losses.
Michael Lazari​ went above and beyond for ensuring customer satisfaction.
I will definitely recommend WellHomeLoans to anyone who requires a home loan.
I am already in discussion with him for the loan for an investment property as well.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful!

The team at Well Loan Home Loans were very professional and diligent in my dealings with them. The rate they offered was very competitive and no question or query was too much for them to answer.

Would highly recommend!

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Great service and set up

Transferred home loans after 15 years elsewhere to take advantage of lower rates on offer. Did plenty of research and Well had outstanding reviews - My experience lived up to the reviews - great service and plenty of assistance through the process.

Julia

Julia

Completely satisfied with this service. So seem less and easy- Michael was brilliant to work with and helped us through all the steps. Very pleased to have a significantly reduced rate. I highly recommend well home loans and their amazing stuff for a stress free approach to banking.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Great customer service!

We wanted to get the best interest rates for our two homeloans so we chose Well Homeloans. The changeover was surprisingly easy and straight forward.
The best part was the amazing customer service. Easily the best customer service I have come across in years.
Now I can't believe we put up with Commonwealth for so long.

Loan Start DateMay 2020

russnoz

russnozPilbara, WA

Great customer service and low interest rates

From start to finish Michael at Well Home Loans made the online application very easy by keeping me updated throughout the process.
His customer service and simple explanations of how far through the application I was, fees to be expected and wait time for the refinancing to finalize made it a relaxed experience.
The rates I now have are the lowest I have ever had (2.47% variable and 2.69% fixed 5 years) or even heard of, many thanks to Michael and Well Home Loans

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Charlie

CharlieNew South Wales

Very helpful would highly recommend

Glenn was super helpful and we felt comfortable through the entire process. The online submission is very smooth and someone was always there to assist with any questions we had.

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Hi there, we are 2 brothers looking to purchase an investment property for around $550.00. We have the 20% deposit required. One of us is 30 year old, employed full time earning approx $52K pa as a mature age apprentice who's earning capacity will increase in October once apprenticeship is finalised, the other is 28 year old technical director on contract working on a movie production in New Zealand earning $150K pa. Unfortunately because one of us is on contract with no renewal date at this stage the banks will not consider that for a loan, and will only use the lesser income for the approval, which we have been given, but that would mean for the one earning the $150K, he will be unable to go on contract, meaning no tax offset. Is it worth while filling in all of the docs with you guys, or will it be the same deal? Many thanks for your help

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Gillian, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we’re in the same boat as other lenders here when it comes to assessing the income. Without a renewal on a contract, most lenders will consider the risk that the borrower could be left without a job and therefore at risk of not being able to pay the loan. While that might not happen, we always have to look at it from a worst case scenario with contracts. If you haven’t already, you might want to look at some specialist lenders out there. Often the rates can be higher as they are they are taking on more risk but they could have a policy that allows for this.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives