Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 3 of 6)

Excellent process.

Mick L was awesome from start to finish, he could not do enough to help out, would highly recommend. Rate is awesome and whole process was smooth online. Thanks Dale

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Helpful!

The team at Well Loan Home Loans were very professional and diligent in my dealings with them. The rate they offered was very competitive and no question or query was too much for them to answer.

Would highly recommend!

Happily Refinanced!

Red Guard

Red GuardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over conservative and heartless lender

Time wasted as Well is backed by Bank Adelaide.

Both Well and Bank Adelaide are so reluctant about bonus payment and they even ask the employer to issue assurance in COVID-19, well done. The test criteria are set to turn you down with 5.5% interest and high monthly expense assumptions. In the end, you will be borrowing at less than 5 years of base salary.

Heartless lender, wouldn't recommend to anyone. Came here by word of mouth from OzBargain but clearly they do not deserve any reward and good borrowers at all. Will see how they survive in the future.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great rate and service

Glenn finished off the excellent work of others during the process. Online process is easy to use and the information provided keeps you informed as you go. Highly recommended and great interest rates.

Great interest rate and service

I did a lot of research when looking for a home loan and ended up choosing Well Home Loans due to their low interest rate and great reviews. I definitely wasn't disappointed! The only negative I can say is pre-approval took about a week longer than we were initially advised, so ensure you give yourself enough wiggle room with timing. Other than that the experience was absolutely flawless. Glenn was friendly, very quick with correspondence and incredibly helpful - there wasn't a single question I threw at him that he couldn't answer. Thank you for helping us buy our first home!

Annika

AnnikaSydney

what a fantastic experience

Great service and value

Well Homes Loans were pleasant to deal with from pre-approval all the way through to final settlement. The customer service provided was first rate and very professional. Their mortgage rates are very competitive and potentially the lowest in the market right now. Having access to an offset account with a fixed home loan is a bonus feature that's not usually offered by the larger banks.

The loan application was looked into closely rather than waved through. This is not uncommon compared to other banks and it is reasonable given the low rates on offer. I would definitely recommend.

Great service and set up

Transferred home loans after 15 years elsewhere to take advantage of lower rates on offer. Did plenty of research and Well had outstanding reviews - My experience lived up to the reviews - great service and plenty of assistance through the process.

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Amazing value, all the bells and whistles and very helpful staff

Very glad to have found Well Home Loans to help me fund my first home purchase. Glenn was very professional, easy to reach, responsive and provided me with all the needed details every step of the way. Glenn was very helpful guiding me through the process of a private treaty without a real estate agent. The interest rates are the lowest on the market and there is no doubt I will refinance again for a second investment mortgage with Well Home Loans and recommend this professional team to others.

Julia

Julia

Completely satisfied with this service. So seem less and easy- Michael was brilliant to work with and helped us through all the steps. Very pleased to have a significantly reduced rate. I highly recommend well home loans and their amazing stuff for a stress free approach to banking.

Shahan M.

Shahan M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great honest genuine guys that go the hard hard. Highly recommended

I had contacted them in April and got refinanced in June. Throughout the process the front office and Michael L have been a delight to deal with.

The company is honest and treat you like a Pierson rather than just another customer.

Great customer service

Simple application process. Stress free and great customer service especially from Glenn.
I would thoroughly recommend Well Home Loans.
Was a pleasure doing business.
We have a fantastic interest rate of 2.09% for the next three years.

Ali

AliPerth, WA

Great customer service!

We wanted to get the best interest rates for our two homeloans so we chose Well Homeloans. The changeover was surprisingly easy and straight forward.
The best part was the amazing customer service. Easily the best customer service I have come across in years.
Now I can't believe we put up with Commonwealth for so long.

russnoz

russnozPilbara, WA

Great customer service and low interest rates

From start to finish Michael at Well Home Loans made the online application very easy by keeping me updated throughout the process.
His customer service and simple explanations of how far through the application I was, fees to be expected and wait time for the refinancing to finalize made it a relaxed experience.
The rates I now have are the lowest I have ever had (2.47% variable and 2.69% fixed 5 years) or even heard of, many thanks to Michael and Well Home Loans

Ivan Y.

Ivan Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and overall experience

Refinanced with Well Home Loans and the process was 100% online, easy and straightforward. Great communication with Glenn, responsive and customer focused.
Highly recommended for everyone who wants to get great rates and interact completely online.

hills_builder

hills_builderSydney, NSW

Excellent rates, great product. Highly recommend.

Charlie

CharlieNew South Wales

Very helpful would highly recommend

Glenn was super helpful and we felt comfortable through the entire process. The online submission is very smooth and someone was always there to assist with any questions we had.

Tim O

Tim OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and rate. Very happy

We recently purchased and I was working with a broker. They weren't able to beat the rate from Well home loans so I thought, why not, let's give them a go. The process was similar to with a broker but with less mucking around. In this day and age, you can get the best rate just by googling or using the comparison sites.

Working with Glenn was great, always attentive, responded to emails after hours and on weekends. couldn't ask for anything more.

Also happy that they do pass on the rate reduction to all their customers, not just the new ones.

MIR

MIRSouthwest, VIC

Perfect refinancing experience through Well Home Loans

Absolutely brilliant customer service with Mick L who led us through the application with patience and transparency. (Thanks also to Andrea T for the initial guidance and responses to our questions)

No unexpected costs and their rates obviously beg the question, why go with any of the big 4 banks?

Very impressed with the whole experience and would happily recommend to anyone.

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Deidre42

Deidre42asked

Hi, my husband and I are seniors and wishing to buy into the housing market, he is 69 and I am 62 and we lost everything in the GFC so dont have any property. Is it possible to borrow if we are this age?

Hi Deidre42,
Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear about your troubles during the GFC, it was a pretty tough time for a lot of people. Regarding getting a home loan through Well and seeing if you're able to borrow at those stated ages, it will be best to chat with our home loan experts. With the responsible lending obligations imposed on lenders, this has become more of an issue with regards to lending near retirement age (regardless of whether someone wants to retire or not!). You can get in touch with the team on 1300 899 724 or send a message https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/contact-us/

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives