Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 3 of 3)

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and fantastic rates

The refinance of our home and investment unit has recently completed. It wasn't a simple 2 for 2 refinance because we're looking to retire in a few years and we needed to restructure so that we would easily be able to sell the unit. The process was made pretty painless with the help of Glenn. Towards the end, Glenn was away for a bit but John stepped in to ensure the process kept moving and then handed back to Genn to finalise.

Most lenders claim that they are there to help their customers ... these guys REALLY ARE.
And the low rates are about to drop another 0.25% - thanks guys.

Brenton M.

Brenton M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Rate & Great Service

Really happy with our experience so far with Well Home Loans. Mick and the team made the loan application process nice and easy. What more can you really ask for other that one of the lowest rates around. Defiantly worth the move away from the big banks

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A breath of fresh air

After dealing with big banks for the last thirty years, I now know what a professional, competent, friendly and good value experience looks like. Well Homes have been a pleasure to deal with, and bent over backwards to make things work for us. Highly recommend.

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

jwij

jwijGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional service and diligent team - operating at a level well above their competitors

The team at Well Home Loans offer a unique combination of highly competitive rates coupled with excellent customer service - so often hard to find in the market. I am a chartered accountant and work with many finance professionals and was pleased by the diligence, knowledge and responsiveness of Glenn and Patryk in particular over the refinance process. This is a professional team operating at a level well above their competitors. Highly recommend.

ben.buena

ben.buenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grateful for excellent customer service and low interest rate

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopeless

My experience with Well Home Loans was horrible, I just wasted my time & effort. Even though they offer cheap rates, this finance provider cater for selected clientele. Good for people who work Monday to Friday with fixed salary. They don't consider people work on rosters / on wages / on fringe benefits. Also, they consider only desktop valuation. They don't conduct a physical valuation.

CKX

CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service setting up refinance loan

I dealt with Brett and John to organise a refinance of my home loan (previous lender would not match Well's rates). The service was excellent, above expectations. They made the effort to progress my application while I was on holiday, and kept me updated throughout the process, and were quick to respond to any questions. I have been recommending Well Home Loans to others, which is imho, the highest form of praise. Please keep up the brilliant work!

Dev

DevPerth, WA

Excellent service and rate

Very pleased to refinance investment loans with well home loans. Communication with Glenn and response time was excellent and pleased with service. Glenn was advising every step and involved process by email.

Mark.S - Melbourne

Mark.S - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience all round

We refinanced our home loan and investment loan with Well Home Loans and it was a completely smooth and stress free experience. Glenn and his team did an excellent job taking care of everything from start to finish.
Glenn kept us updated throughout the whole process and was completely professional and upfront about everything.
The end result is that we are now saving thousands of dollars each year.
A huge thanks to Glenn and the whole team at Well Home Loans

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

MHW

MHW

best home loans we have found to date

Roland

RolandSydney, NSW

Now that's customer service

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Well Home Loans for assisting us with our refinancing requirements. We were professionally looked after by Glenn who kept us in the loop throughout the process. Highly recommend Well Home Loans. Keep up the good work.

Ben H.

Ben H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly helpful and excellent mortgage rate.

Glenn was very helpful from the outset, and the Well Home Loans online portal is very easy to use. I got an excellent mortgage rate and the process was far easier than I expected, and certainly easier than other experiences I've had with other organisations.

Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans has a great rate and loan features. In addition, their customer service is excellent - they were always available to answer my queries.
Most importantly Well Home Loans is transparent and clarified anything that wasn’t clear to me at every step throughout my refinance.
Thank you John and the rest of the crew at Well.

JJras

Eyrish

EyrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A peace of mind deal

Glenn and the team had been really responsive and professional throughout the journey.
Their exceptional service and response time really make them stand out. I highly recommend them to the folks and wish them success in the years to come. The rate offered was market competitive and there were no hidden costs revealed later on.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hey there Eyrish! That's for the feedback, we're glad we were able to help you out with your home loan! I know Glenn and the rest of the team will be happy to hear that they were able to go above and beyond for you.

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives