Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 3 of 4)

Brenton M.

Brenton M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Rate & Great Service

Really happy with our experience so far with Well Home Loans. Mick and the team made the loan application process nice and easy. What more can you really ask for other that one of the lowest rates around. Defiantly worth the move away from the big banks

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A breath of fresh air

After dealing with big banks for the last thirty years, I now know what a professional, competent, friendly and good value experience looks like. Well Homes have been a pleasure to deal with, and bent over backwards to make things work for us. Highly recommend.

resloosley

resloosleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service with Great Rates

MGC

MGCPerth, WA

Very Happy. Great Service, Great Product & Good Rate

Initially, I went through a different company but later withdrew my application after poor customer service. As first time buyer, trust, transparency and honesty are very important. Fortunately, I found them with all ‘Well Home Loans’. I can’t speak highly enough of John & Bret’s efforts, and their patience taking the time to explain process and reassuring me at every stage. One or two other companies offered slightly better rates, but I found ‘Well Homes’ overall product was much much better. I highly recommend this company. We are very grateful for all help to purchase our first home. Thanks

ben.buena

ben.buenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grateful for excellent customer service and low interest rate

Ravi

RaviGarran 2605, ACT

Excellent service. Cheapest rate.

John has been very helpful throughout the process. Took a bit long to refinance but very happy with the end result. Definitely recommend well home loans for someone who is looking cheap rates and great customer service.

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopeless

My experience with Well Home Loans was horrible, I just wasted my time & effort. Even though they offer cheap rates, this finance provider cater for selected clientele. Good for people who work Monday to Friday with fixed salary. They don't consider people work on rosters / on wages / on fringe benefits. Also, they consider only desktop valuation. They don't conduct a physical valuation.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truly appreciative

Glenn and the Well Home Loans team were nothing short of amazing. This was my first home loan and I had been told the application process is the most challenging part of purchasing a property. The reality was the complete opposite. The application process was the simplest part of my property journey.

The guidance and tutelage provide by Glenn was exceptional. No questions were too hard to answer and complex matters were broken down into understandable and relatable terms. I am truly grateful of both Glenn and Well Home Loans for assisting me on my journey.

Ivo

IvoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates.

I am overall really satisfied. Glenn was responding to all my questions quickly enough and all went without complications, how it was planned. Thanks Glenn!
I am really satisfied with the rates. Up-front cost were higher then expected but still acceptable.

CKX

CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service setting up refinance loan

I dealt with Brett and John to organise a refinance of my home loan (previous lender would not match Well's rates). The service was excellent, above expectations. They made the effort to progress my application while I was on holiday, and kept me updated throughout the process, and were quick to respond to any questions. I have been recommending Well Home Loans to others, which is imho, the highest form of praise. Please keep up the brilliant work!

dad_to_be

dad_to_beGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome rate combine with awesome service

We refinance both our owner occupied and investment loan with Well Home Loan due to great rate advertised. The well home loan team has been assisting us the whole process of the refinance and made it looks easy he always go above and beyond with the process (even answer a phone call after work hours for a couple of question).
Great Rate, Great Service, can't recommended them enough

Dev

DevPerth, WA

Excellent service and rate

Very pleased to refinance investment loans with well home loans. Communication with Glenn and response time was excellent and pleased with service. Glenn was advising every step and involved process by email.

Mark.S - Melbourne

Mark.S - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience all round

We refinanced our home loan and investment loan with Well Home Loans and it was a completely smooth and stress free experience. Glenn and his team did an excellent job taking care of everything from start to finish.
Glenn kept us updated throughout the whole process and was completely professional and upfront about everything.
The end result is that we are now saving thousands of dollars each year.
A huge thanks to Glenn and the whole team at Well Home Loans

MHW

MHW

best home loans we have found to date

N.J.M.

N.J.M.South East Queensland, QLD

My first time dealing with an online lender. John was great to deal with - more responsive than even my conveyancer and agent.

Thanks for your help and making things easier - and thanks for a great product.

DDamjano

DDamjanoSydney, NSW

Extremely different to a bank, you’re treated like a valued client - Amazing!!!

The services Well homeloans provide are very unique and personable. You have direct contact with a person managing your loans and you receive responses very quickly to your query. The contact process is very helpful for busy working life people & families. They actually send you thank you gifts and not advertise it. So, far the experience has been amazing and I’ve been recommending them to my friends and family for the low interests and the positive experience I’ve had. Well done, Well Homeloans *thumbs up*

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great Service, Great Rate

Glenn from Well home loans was taking a lot of my "first home pressure" off from me. Great - Thank you again, Glenn. They had the best rates and the best services. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very patient with me. I had a lot of question as I was buying a home for the first time. I really recommend well home loans in case you want to save money and get a good service. My settlement happened in less than 14 days ( in fact most of those days came from my side ). And guess what? I just got a .25 per cent RBA cut fully passed on which make the interest rate to 3.24 per cent.

Roland

RolandSydney, NSW

Now that's customer service

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Well Home Loans for assisting us with our refinancing requirements. We were professionally looked after by Glenn who kept us in the loop throughout the process. Highly recommend Well Home Loans. Keep up the good work.

Ben H.

Ben H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly helpful and excellent mortgage rate.

Glenn was very helpful from the outset, and the Well Home Loans online portal is very easy to use. I got an excellent mortgage rate and the process was far easier than I expected, and certainly easier than other experiences I've had with other organisations.

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives