Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 4 of 6)

Tim O

Tim OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and rate. Very happy

We recently purchased and I was working with a broker. They weren't able to beat the rate from Well home loans so I thought, why not, let's give them a go. The process was similar to with a broker but with less mucking around. In this day and age, you can get the best rate just by googling or using the comparison sites.

Working with Glenn was great, always attentive, responded to emails after hours and on weekends. couldn't ask for anything more.

Also happy that they do pass on the rate reduction to all their customers, not just the new ones.

MIR

MIRSouthwest, VIC

Perfect refinancing experience through Well Home Loans

Absolutely brilliant customer service with Mick L who led us through the application with patience and transparency. (Thanks also to Andrea T for the initial guidance and responses to our questions)

No unexpected costs and their rates obviously beg the question, why go with any of the big 4 banks?

Very impressed with the whole experience and would happily recommend to anyone.

Ash

AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and fantastic rates!

John was extremely professional and thorough in his approach. I almost halved my mortgage commitments by switching away from the Big 4 trading banks.

No extra costs or surprises in getting the loan.

Extremely happy with the rates for the owner occupied and investment loans

Amol

AmolSydney, NSW

Attractive rates with excellent service

I refinanced my home loan through Well Home Loans. They offered me the most attractive rate available in the market. All staff (especially Glenn Cremin) was very helpful and responsive. My questions (and I must says I asked many questions) were promptly resolved. Very happy with the service.

First Time Home Buyer

As a first time home buyer I was nervous going into this process and flying relatively blind. But Well Home Loans and Glenn Cremin specifically made this process smooth and easy. I received a ridiculously low rate and their assistance and guidance during this process helped settle our nerves.

I highly recommend using Well Home Loans if you are looking for a home loan with the most competitive rate going around.

Gavin

GavinSydney, NSW

Great result - would recommend to others who are comfortable with phone / online banking

I applied for a home loan with Well because they offered the best rates and features for my needs. There is a learning curve associated with applying for a loan and going through the process online / over the phone, but John (the loan officer looking after my application) was very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend as the benefits of the lower rates outweigh the challenges of the 'remote' application.

Edwina

EdwinaMelbourne

Great product with excellent service.

I recently refinanced with Well Home Loans. Glenn Cremin took me through the entire process making it simple and easy to deal with. I kept deferring my application to take advantage of the dropping rates and he was always patient and willing to answer any question or make changes as requested. It also helps that their product and rate is the best in the market. Initially I was a bit sceptical about the positive reviews I read about Well Home Loans but now with my first hand experience can comfortably say that they are truly amazing and would happily recommend them to others.

Ady

AdySydney, NSW

Fantastic service and unbeatable rate

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect move to Well Home Loans

We have just refinanced to Well Home Loans. It was started more than half year ago. We had been through reserve bank rate cut, Well home Loans' rate change, our loan selection and combination change, Covid-19 etc. At the end, we have got the excellent rate. Glenn Cremin was supporting us from day one. He was very helpful and was very kind to answer all questions we had. Our contracts were changed a few times and Glenn was always supportive. I really appreciate his professional service.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

That’s how refinancing a home loan should be...

I am not going to write about how competitive their products are, that is easy to confirm with just a little amount of research. What I would like to say is that my whole experience with Well has been and a very easy and pleasant one. The personal treatment was outstanding with Mick and the team, I have always had the feeling that they only wanted what was best for us.
Professional, helpful and with excellent customer skills, I have no doubt that this young company has a bright future ahead... I am already recommending them to my friends and workmates.
Give them a go and see for yourself.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinancing was easy and stress free.

We have just refinanced with well on an awesome fixed rate with offset account. Mick was very helpful, I cannot speak highly enough on his customer service! Glenn was also helpful while Mick was unavailable. Whenever I was stressed, my mind was put at ease. We now are navigating the online banking, so far so good!!

Sarah

SarahSouth West, WA

Amazing!

Highly recommend Well Home Loans! Not only are their rates the lowest with minimal fees, and great offers like an offset account with a fixed home loan but John and everyone were and are always so helpful! Very patient and explain everything very well! Can’t fault them and I tell everyone about them!

Elton

EltonSydney, NSW

Great rates, products and I have been very impressed with their service. I have been recommending it to friends.

Great offering without hidden costs. I have also found the service impressive and above my expectations.
I have been very satisfied and as a result recommending it to my friends since.

Nicholas Zia

Nicholas ZiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and a very hard to beat rate

Glenn and the team at Well Home Loans were superb in their communication and assistance throughout my refinance process. They were understanding, explained any aspects I didn't understand, and ensured that my loan was processed efficiently. The rate is rock bottom and despite being a small outfit, they provide a professional service that I cannot fault and Glenn was super polite and helpful.

Lyndell

LyndellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic to do business with

Well customer service is outstanding, no hidden surprises and communication was excellent. We were kept up to date throughout the whole process. Well smashed the rate from our former Big 4 bank. Overall we are extremely happy.

tony

tonyPerth

John from Well Home Loans was excellent and I highly recommend him. John is very professional, a great communicator and is very knowledgable about the industry. John has been extremely helpful during my refinancing and I am very happy with the level of service I received.

Available and Helpful

Thank you John, Patryk and Andrea for helping us to secure an affordable mortgage to buy our first home. The email and telephone service was timely, helpful and precise. The information you provided guided us to make decisions, prepare necessary documentations and meet our very short settlement deadline. We particularly appreciate John's informative, calm and polite communication skills.

Great Service and great rates

Refinanced my home loan through Well, the process was really smooth and Mick answered all my queries in a timely fashion.
Saved 0.55% on my previous rate, would definitely recommend.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Great customer service, very accommodating.
No unexpected extra costs, everything was black and white and easy to understand.
Very satisfied customer. Good bye comm bank! Will not miss you one bit.

Lisa Adam

Lisa AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

They took the time to make it happen

The refinancing of our multiple loans wasn’t exactly simple. After our existing bank couldn’t be bothered to provide us with any options whatsoever and another lender didn’t want to know about it, Well Home Loans came to the party. Both people I dealt with during the process took the time to listen to what we needed and Mick was excellent in the end stages of the approval process, getting it all over the line. They offered a very low interest rate at the time of application and had applied the recent 0.25% drop by settlement date.

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives