Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 5 of 6)

Sam

SamAdelaide

Would not recommend

Due to delayed and no communication from well home loans, it caused my life savings to disappear.
I am here to WARN you all to proceed at your own risk.
We are in recession currently due to COVID19 pandemic.
Well Home Loans not recommended at all.

John from credit assessment team is shame.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Great customer service, very accommodating.
No unexpected extra costs, everything was black and white and easy to understand.
Very satisfied customer. Good bye comm bank! Will not miss you one bit.

Lisa Adam

Lisa AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

They took the time to make it happen

The refinancing of our multiple loans wasn’t exactly simple. After our existing bank couldn’t be bothered to provide us with any options whatsoever and another lender didn’t want to know about it, Well Home Loans came to the party. Both people I dealt with during the process took the time to listen to what we needed and Mick was excellent in the end stages of the approval process, getting it all over the line. They offered a very low interest rate at the time of application and had applied the recent 0.25% drop by settlement date.

John W.

John W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and fantastic rates

The refinance of our home and investment unit has recently completed. It wasn't a simple 2 for 2 refinance because we're looking to retire in a few years and we needed to restructure so that we would easily be able to sell the unit. The process was made pretty painless with the help of Glenn. Towards the end, Glenn was away for a bit but John stepped in to ensure the process kept moving and then handed back to Genn to finalise.

Most lenders claim that they are there to help their customers ... these guys REALLY ARE.
And the low rates are about to drop another 0.25% - thanks guys.

Bill

BillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates & customer service

Glenn, Patryk and John A provided a great loan application experience by answering questions promptly and thoroughly. Someone is always there to answer or return your call or email.

Other lenders I’ve experienced lack direct phone numbers (must always go through a queue or book an appointment) and have extended wait times.

While the application wasn’t perfect (paperwork seems excessive compared to other lenders and must be sent by physical mail. Supporting documents expire and must be resubmitted) overall the process was as painless as it could be.

Brenton M.

Brenton M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Rate & Great Service

Really happy with our experience so far with Well Home Loans. Mick and the team made the loan application process nice and easy. What more can you really ask for other that one of the lowest rates around. Defiantly worth the move away from the big banks

Satisfied Customer

Satisfied CustomerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A breath of fresh air

After dealing with big banks for the last thirty years, I now know what a professional, competent, friendly and good value experience looks like. Well Homes have been a pleasure to deal with, and bent over backwards to make things work for us. Highly recommend.

jwij

jwijGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional service and diligent team - operating at a level well above their competitors

The team at Well Home Loans offer a unique combination of highly competitive rates coupled with excellent customer service - so often hard to find in the market. I am a chartered accountant and work with many finance professionals and was pleased by the diligence, knowledge and responsiveness of Glenn and Patryk in particular over the refinance process. This is a professional team operating at a level well above their competitors. Highly recommend.

resloosley

resloosleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service with Great Rates

MGC

MGCPerth, WA

Very Happy. Great Service, Great Product & Good Rate

Initially, I went through a different company but later withdrew my application after poor customer service. As first time buyer, trust, transparency and honesty are very important. Fortunately, I found them with all ‘Well Home Loans’. I can’t speak highly enough of John & Bret’s efforts, and their patience taking the time to explain process and reassuring me at every stage. One or two other companies offered slightly better rates, but I found ‘Well Homes’ overall product was much much better. I highly recommend this company. We are very grateful for all help to purchase our first home. Thanks

ben.buena

ben.buenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grateful for excellent customer service and low interest rate

Ravi

RaviGarran 2605, ACT

Excellent service. Cheapest rate.

John has been very helpful throughout the process. Took a bit long to refinance but very happy with the end result. Definitely recommend well home loans for someone who is looking cheap rates and great customer service.

Constantin

ConstantinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent customer experience

Glenn and Brett were easy to talk to. They were quick to replay to our queries and to provide guidance on any aspect of the home loan application process. We understood the associated costs and are very happy with the rates we received for both loans - refinance and investment.

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopeless

My experience with Well Home Loans was horrible, I just wasted my time & effort. Even though they offer cheap rates, this finance provider cater for selected clientele. Good for people who work Monday to Friday with fixed salary. They don't consider people work on rosters / on wages / on fringe benefits. Also, they consider only desktop valuation. They don't conduct a physical valuation.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truly appreciative

Glenn and the Well Home Loans team were nothing short of amazing. This was my first home loan and I had been told the application process is the most challenging part of purchasing a property. The reality was the complete opposite. The application process was the simplest part of my property journey.

The guidance and tutelage provide by Glenn was exceptional. No questions were too hard to answer and complex matters were broken down into understandable and relatable terms. I am truly grateful of both Glenn and Well Home Loans for assisting me on my journey.

Ivo

IvoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates.

I am overall really satisfied. Glenn was responding to all my questions quickly enough and all went without complications, how it was planned. Thanks Glenn!
I am really satisfied with the rates. Up-front cost were higher then expected but still acceptable.

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling customer service, 1 month of no reply despite 7 follow up emails/phonecalls

Ben

Thank you for your response, I have been contacted by a manager offering an apology (and thankfully no excuses other than a promise to learn from it)

CKX

CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service setting up refinance loan

I dealt with Brett and John to organise a refinance of my home loan (previous lender would not match Well's rates). The service was excellent, above expectations. They made the effort to progress my application while I was on holiday, and kept me updated throughout the process, and were quick to respond to any questions. I have been recommending Well Home Loans to others, which is imho, the highest form of praise. Please keep up the brilliant work!

dad_to_be

dad_to_beGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome rate combine with awesome service

We refinance both our owner occupied and investment loan with Well Home Loan due to great rate advertised. The well home loan team has been assisting us the whole process of the refinance and made it looks easy he always go above and beyond with the process (even answer a phone call after work hours for a couple of question).
Great Rate, Great Service, can't recommended them enough

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives