Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 5 of 6)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

resloosley
resloosleySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Service with Great Rates

MGC
MGCPerth, WA

Very Happy. Great Service, Great Product & Good Rate

Initially, I went through a different company but later withdrew my application after poor customer service. As first time buyer, trust, transparency and honesty are very important. Fortunately, I found them with all ‘Well Home Loans’. I can’t speak highly enough of John & Bret’s efforts, and their patience taking the time to explain process and reassuring me at every stage. One or two other companies offered slightly better rates, but I found ‘Well Homes’ overall product was much much better. I highly recommend this company. We are very grateful for all help to purchase our first home. Thanks

ben.buena
ben.buenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grateful for excellent customer service and low interest rate

Ravi
RaviGarran 2605, ACT

Excellent service. Cheapest rate.

John has been very helpful throughout the process. Took a bit long to refinance but very happy with the end result. Definitely recommend well home loans for someone who is looking cheap rates and great customer service.

Constantin
ConstantinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

excellent customer experience

Glenn and Brett were easy to talk to. They were quick to replay to our queries and to provide guidance on any aspect of the home loan application process. We understood the associated costs and are very happy with the rates we received for both loans - refinance and investment.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hopeless

My experience with Well Home Loans was horrible, I just wasted my time & effort. Even though they offer cheap rates, this finance provider cater for selected clientele. Good for people who work Monday to Friday with fixed salary. They don't consider people work on rosters / on wages / on fringe benefits. Also, they consider only desktop valuation. They don't conduct a physical valuation.

Phil
PhilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Truly appreciative

Glenn and the Well Home Loans team were nothing short of amazing. This was my first home loan and I had been told the application process is the most challenging part of purchasing a property. The reality was the complete opposite. The application process was the simplest part of my property journey.

The guidance and tutelage provide by Glenn was exceptional. No questions were too hard to answer and complex matters were broken down into understandable and relatable terms. I am truly grateful of both Glenn and Well Home Loans for assisting me on my journey.

Ivo
IvoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best rates.

I am overall really satisfied. Glenn was responding to all my questions quickly enough and all went without complications, how it was planned. Thanks Glenn!
I am really satisfied with the rates. Up-front cost were higher then expected but still acceptable.

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling customer service, 1 month of no reply despite 7 follow up emails/phonecalls

Ben

Thank you for your response, I have been contacted by a manager offering an apology (and thankfully no excuses other than a promise to learn from it)

CKX
CKXGungahlin 2912, ACT

Excellent service setting up refinance loan

I dealt with Brett and John to organise a refinance of my home loan (previous lender would not match Well's rates). The service was excellent, above expectations. They made the effort to progress my application while I was on holiday, and kept me updated throughout the process, and were quick to respond to any questions. I have been recommending Well Home Loans to others, which is imho, the highest form of praise. Please keep up the brilliant work!

dad_to_be
dad_to_beGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome rate combine with awesome service

We refinance both our owner occupied and investment loan with Well Home Loan due to great rate advertised. The well home loan team has been assisting us the whole process of the refinance and made it looks easy he always go above and beyond with the process (even answer a phone call after work hours for a couple of question).
Great Rate, Great Service, can't recommended them enough

Dev
DevPerth, WA

Excellent service and rate

Very pleased to refinance investment loans with well home loans. Communication with Glenn and response time was excellent and pleased with service. Glenn was advising every step and involved process by email.

Mark.S - Melbourne
Mark.S - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience all round

We refinanced our home loan and investment loan with Well Home Loans and it was a completely smooth and stress free experience. Glenn and his team did an excellent job taking care of everything from start to finish.
Glenn kept us updated throughout the whole process and was completely professional and upfront about everything.
The end result is that we are now saving thousands of dollars each year.
A huge thanks to Glenn and the whole team at Well Home Loans

Professional and knowledgeable

John was really professional and helpful after I contacted Well Home Loans to refinance. Customer service is something lacking in many financial institutions these days, so it made a real pleasant change!

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the review! Glad to head to hear the team (and John) was able to help out. While we may operate online, customers service is something that we try to focus on at all times.

MHW
MHW

best home loans we have found to date

N.J.M.
N.J.M.South East Queensland, QLD

My first time dealing with an online lender. John was great to deal with - more responsive than even my conveyancer and agent.

Thanks for your help and making things easier - and thanks for a great product.

Customer Service is Great

John from Well Home Loan is very responsive to clients enquiries, and for one of the urgent enquires, John made every endeavour to provide same day response even by working late with a response sent out at 10PM, with a second follow-up, very impressive, and perhaps also rare, among lenders. Thank you for your prompt assistance! John

DDamjano
DDamjanoSydney, NSW

Extremely different to a bank, you’re treated like a valued client - Amazing!!!

The services Well homeloans provide are very unique and personable. You have direct contact with a person managing your loans and you receive responses very quickly to your query. The contact process is very helpful for busy working life people & families. They actually send you thank you gifts and not advertise it. So, far the experience has been amazing and I’ve been recommending them to my friends and family for the low interests and the positive experience I’ve had. Well done, Well Homeloans *thumbs up*

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great Service, Great Rate

Glenn from Well home loans was taking a lot of my "first home pressure" off from me. Great - Thank you again, Glenn. They had the best rates and the best services. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very patient with me. I had a lot of question as I was buying a home for the first time. I really recommend well home loans in case you want to save money and get a good service. My settlement happened in less than 14 days ( in fact most of those days came from my side ). And guess what? I just got a .25 per cent RBA cut fully passed on which make the interest rate to 3.24 per cent.

Roland
RolandSydney, NSW

Now that's customer service

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Well Home Loans for assisting us with our refinancing requirements. We were professionally looked after by Glenn who kept us in the loop throughout the process. Highly recommend Well Home Loans. Keep up the good work.

Ben H.
Ben H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly helpful and excellent mortgage rate.

Glenn was very helpful from the outset, and the Well Home Loans online portal is very easy to use. I got an excellent mortgage rate and the process was far easier than I expected, and certainly easier than other experiences I've had with other organisations.

Wendee Lim
Wendee LimIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Best rate of home loan at the time of purchasing my first investment property. John Ardilles is my loan manager and he's been nothing but exceptional in service. No questions were left unanswered and he has been keeping us updated every step of the process and has been very prompt in communication. A very nice surprise gift makes it even more personal. Hard to find a company with good customer service these days!

Ash
AshAranda 2614, ACT

Customer service at it's best!

Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans has a great rate and loan features. In addition, their customer service is excellent - they were always available to answer my queries.
Most importantly Well Home Loans is transparent and clarified anything that wasn’t clear to me at every step throughout my refinance.
Thank you John and the rest of the crew at Well.

JJras

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89