Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 5 of 8)

Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Amazing value, all the bells and whistles and very helpful staff

Very glad to have found Well Home Loans to help me fund my first home purchase. Glenn was very professional, easy to reach, responsive and provided me with all the needed details every step of the way. Glenn was very helpful guiding me through the process of a private treaty without a real estate agent. The interest rates are the lowest on the market and there is no doubt I will refinance again for a second investment mortgage with Well Home Loans and recommend this professional team to others.

Julia
Julia

Completely satisfied with this service. So seem less and easy- Michael was brilliant to work with and helped us through all the steps. Very pleased to have a significantly reduced rate. I highly recommend well home loans and their amazing stuff for a stress free approach to banking.

Shahan M.
Shahan M.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great honest genuine guys that go the hard hard. Highly recommended

I had contacted them in April and got refinanced in June. Throughout the process the front office and Michael L have been a delight to deal with.

The company is honest and treat you like a Pierson rather than just another customer.

Great customer service

Simple application process. Stress free and great customer service especially from Glenn.
I would thoroughly recommend Well Home Loans.
Was a pleasure doing business.
We have a fantastic interest rate of 2.09% for the next three years.

Ali
AliPerth, WA

Great customer service!

We wanted to get the best interest rates for our two homeloans so we chose Well Homeloans. The changeover was surprisingly easy and straight forward.
The best part was the amazing customer service. Easily the best customer service I have come across in years.
Now I can't believe we put up with Commonwealth for so long.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
russnoz
russnozPilbara, WA

Great customer service and low interest rates

From start to finish Michael at Well Home Loans made the online application very easy by keeping me updated throughout the process.
His customer service and simple explanations of how far through the application I was, fees to be expected and wait time for the refinancing to finalize made it a relaxed experience.
The rates I now have are the lowest I have ever had (2.47% variable and 2.69% fixed 5 years) or even heard of, many thanks to Michael and Well Home Loans

Ivan Y.
Ivan Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service and overall experience

Refinanced with Well Home Loans and the process was 100% online, easy and straightforward. Great communication with Glenn, responsive and customer focused.
Highly recommended for everyone who wants to get great rates and interact completely online.

hills_builder
hills_builderSydney, NSW

Excellent rates, great product. Highly recommend.

Charlie
CharlieNew South Wales

Very helpful would highly recommend

Glenn was super helpful and we felt comfortable through the entire process. The online submission is very smooth and someone was always there to assist with any questions we had.

Tim O
Tim OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and rate. Very happy

We recently purchased and I was working with a broker. They weren't able to beat the rate from Well home loans so I thought, why not, let's give them a go. The process was similar to with a broker but with less mucking around. In this day and age, you can get the best rate just by googling or using the comparison sites.

Working with Glenn was great, always attentive, responded to emails after hours and on weekends. couldn't ask for anything more.

Also happy that they do pass on the rate reduction to all their customers, not just the new ones.

MIR
MIRSouthwest, VIC

Perfect refinancing experience through Well Home Loans

Absolutely brilliant customer service with Mick L who led us through the application with patience and transparency. (Thanks also to Andrea T for the initial guidance and responses to our questions)

No unexpected costs and their rates obviously beg the question, why go with any of the big 4 banks?

Very impressed with the whole experience and would happily recommend to anyone.

Ash
AshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and fantastic rates!

John was extremely professional and thorough in his approach. I almost halved my mortgage commitments by switching away from the Big 4 trading banks.

No extra costs or surprises in getting the loan.

Extremely happy with the rates for the owner occupied and investment loans

Amol
AmolSydney, NSW

Attractive rates with excellent service

I refinanced my home loan through Well Home Loans. They offered me the most attractive rate available in the market. All staff (especially Glenn Cremin) was very helpful and responsive. My questions (and I must says I asked many questions) were promptly resolved. Very happy with the service.

First Time Home Buyer

As a first time home buyer I was nervous going into this process and flying relatively blind. But Well Home Loans and Glenn Cremin specifically made this process smooth and easy. I received a ridiculously low rate and their assistance and guidance during this process helped settle our nerves.

I highly recommend using Well Home Loans if you are looking for a home loan with the most competitive rate going around.

Gavin
GavinSydney, NSW

Great result - would recommend to others who are comfortable with phone / online banking

I applied for a home loan with Well because they offered the best rates and features for my needs. There is a learning curve associated with applying for a loan and going through the process online / over the phone, but John (the loan officer looking after my application) was very responsive and helpful. Overall I would recommend as the benefits of the lower rates outweigh the challenges of the 'remote' application.

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89