Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 6 of 6)

Mark.S - Melbourne

Mark.S - MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience all round

We refinanced our home loan and investment loan with Well Home Loans and it was a completely smooth and stress free experience. Glenn and his team did an excellent job taking care of everything from start to finish.
Glenn kept us updated throughout the whole process and was completely professional and upfront about everything.
The end result is that we are now saving thousands of dollars each year.
A huge thanks to Glenn and the whole team at Well Home Loans

Professional and knowledgeable

John was really professional and helpful after I contacted Well Home Loans to refinance. Customer service is something lacking in many financial institutions these days, so it made a real pleasant change!

Hi Maria,
Thanks for the review! Glad to head to hear the team (and John) was able to help out. While we may operate online, customers service is something that we try to focus on at all times.

MHW

MHW

best home loans we have found to date

N.J.M.

N.J.M.South East Queensland, QLD

My first time dealing with an online lender. John was great to deal with - more responsive than even my conveyancer and agent.

Thanks for your help and making things easier - and thanks for a great product.

Customer Service is Great

John from Well Home Loan is very responsive to clients enquiries, and for one of the urgent enquires, John made every endeavour to provide same day response even by working late with a response sent out at 10PM, with a second follow-up, very impressive, and perhaps also rare, among lenders. Thank you for your prompt assistance! John

DDamjano

DDamjanoSydney, NSW

Extremely different to a bank, you’re treated like a valued client - Amazing!!!

The services Well homeloans provide are very unique and personable. You have direct contact with a person managing your loans and you receive responses very quickly to your query. The contact process is very helpful for busy working life people & families. They actually send you thank you gifts and not advertise it. So, far the experience has been amazing and I’ve been recommending them to my friends and family for the low interests and the positive experience I’ve had. Well done, Well Homeloans *thumbs up*

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Great Service, Great Rate

Glenn from Well home loans was taking a lot of my "first home pressure" off from me. Great - Thank you again, Glenn. They had the best rates and the best services. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and was very patient with me. I had a lot of question as I was buying a home for the first time. I really recommend well home loans in case you want to save money and get a good service. My settlement happened in less than 14 days ( in fact most of those days came from my side ). And guess what? I just got a .25 per cent RBA cut fully passed on which make the interest rate to 3.24 per cent.

Roland

RolandSydney, NSW

Now that's customer service

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Well Home Loans for assisting us with our refinancing requirements. We were professionally looked after by Glenn who kept us in the loop throughout the process. Highly recommend Well Home Loans. Keep up the good work.

Ben H.

Ben H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly helpful and excellent mortgage rate.

Glenn was very helpful from the outset, and the Well Home Loans online portal is very easy to use. I got an excellent mortgage rate and the process was far easier than I expected, and certainly easier than other experiences I've had with other organisations.

Wendee Lim

Wendee LimIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Best rate of home loan at the time of purchasing my first investment property. John Ardilles is my loan manager and he's been nothing but exceptional in service. No questions were left unanswered and he has been keeping us updated every step of the process and has been very prompt in communication. A very nice surprise gift makes it even more personal. Hard to find a company with good customer service these days!

Ash

AshAranda 2614, ACT

Customer service at it's best!

Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans has a great rate and loan features. In addition, their customer service is excellent - they were always available to answer my queries.
Most importantly Well Home Loans is transparent and clarified anything that wasn’t clear to me at every step throughout my refinance.
Thank you John and the rest of the crew at Well.

JJras

kkpres

kkpresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent rates with excellent service

I applied for a loan for my first home through Well Home Loans on the basis that their rate was the most competitive at the time in the market and was very pleasantly surprised to find that in addition, their customer service is first rate. I was a premium banking client with one of the majors and while I loved that service level, I couldn’t justify the additional interest rate cost to stay with them. John’s service level has been every bit as good as premium banking and he’s been an absolute pleasure to deal with every step of the way through the stressful parts of buying a house and getting a loan in place. There have been no surprises or hidden fees and everything has gone smoothly at every stage. Very happy I found this lender!

Eyrish

EyrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A peace of mind deal

Glenn and the team had been really responsive and professional throughout the journey.
Their exceptional service and response time really make them stand out. I highly recommend them to the folks and wish them success in the years to come. The rate offered was market competitive and there were no hidden costs revealed later on.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hey there Eyrish! That's for the feedback, we're glad we were able to help you out with your home loan! I know Glenn and the rest of the team will be happy to hear that they were able to go above and beyond for you.

Yon C.

Yon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience with Well Home Loans!

John and the Well Home Loans team have been fantastic through every stage of the home loan process. This was my first home loan, and the application with them was really smooth. The team was very supportive and always willing to answer my questions in great detail. They offer amazing rates and service. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Super Service

Glenn, John and the team were super helpful with the many complicated questions I had. Very competitive rates. Coming from a previously very messy loan with one of the larger banks they helped clean everything up and get me on a much better rate. Would happily recommend to anyone I know. 10/10 across the board.

Ankur Patel

Ankur PatelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Lending Rate and Exceptional Customer Service ......

I truly amaze with the response and the turn around time with this guys (special mention Glenn Cremin) .. really satisfied as a customer exceptional 3.49 rate with excellent customer service ... highly recommended

Linda

Lindacity

Great service and competitive rate

I have recently settled my property. I would like to thank the Well Home Loans team for its excellent service, and especially my contact agent, John A.

John is always responsive to my inquiries and is patient in explaining situations. John has displayed great professionalism and has given me confidence in the timely settlement of my property.

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives