Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 6 of 6)

Listing monitored by Well Home Loans

kkpres
kkpresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent rates with excellent service

I applied for a loan for my first home through Well Home Loans on the basis that their rate was the most competitive at the time in the market and was very pleasantly surprised to find that in addition, their customer service is first rate. I was a premium banking client with one of the majors and while I loved that service level, I couldn’t justify the additional interest rate cost to stay with them. John’s service level has been every bit as good as premium banking and he’s been an absolute pleasure to deal with every step of the way through the stressful parts of buying a house and getting a loan in place. There have been no surprises or hidden fees and everything has gone smoothly at every stage. Very happy I found this lender!

Eyrish
EyrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A peace of mind deal

Glenn and the team had been really responsive and professional throughout the journey.
Their exceptional service and response time really make them stand out. I highly recommend them to the folks and wish them success in the years to come. The rate offered was market competitive and there were no hidden costs revealed later on.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hey there Eyrish! That's for the feedback, we're glad we were able to help you out with your home loan! I know Glenn and the rest of the team will be happy to hear that they were able to go above and beyond for you.

Other Home Loans

Yon C.
Yon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience with Well Home Loans!

John and the Well Home Loans team have been fantastic through every stage of the home loan process. This was my first home loan, and the application with them was really smooth. The team was very supportive and always willing to answer my questions in great detail. They offer amazing rates and service. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Super Service

Glenn, John and the team were super helpful with the many complicated questions I had. Very competitive rates. Coming from a previously very messy loan with one of the larger banks they helped clean everything up and get me on a much better rate. Would happily recommend to anyone I know. 10/10 across the board.

Ankur Patel
Ankur PatelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Lending Rate and Exceptional Customer Service ......

I truly amaze with the response and the turn around time with this guys (special mention Glenn Cremin) .. really satisfied as a customer exceptional 3.49 rate with excellent customer service ... highly recommended

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Linda
Lindacity

Great service and competitive rate

I have recently settled my property. I would like to thank the Well Home Loans team for its excellent service, and especially my contact agent, John A.

John is always responsive to my inquiries and is patient in explaining situations. John has displayed great professionalism and has given me confidence in the timely settlement of my property.

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89