Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 6 of 8)

Edwina
EdwinaMelbourne

Great product with excellent service.

I recently refinanced with Well Home Loans. Glenn Cremin took me through the entire process making it simple and easy to deal with. I kept deferring my application to take advantage of the dropping rates and he was always patient and willing to answer any question or make changes as requested. It also helps that their product and rate is the best in the market. Initially I was a bit sceptical about the positive reviews I read about Well Home Loans but now with my first hand experience can comfortably say that they are truly amazing and would happily recommend them to others.

Ady
AdySydney, NSW

Fantastic service and unbeatable rate

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect move to Well Home Loans

We have just refinanced to Well Home Loans. It was started more than half year ago. We had been through reserve bank rate cut, Well home Loans' rate change, our loan selection and combination change, Covid-19 etc. At the end, we have got the excellent rate. Glenn Cremin was supporting us from day one. He was very helpful and was very kind to answer all questions we had. Our contracts were changed a few times and Glenn was always supportive. I really appreciate his professional service.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

That’s how refinancing a home loan should be...

I am not going to write about how competitive their products are, that is easy to confirm with just a little amount of research. What I would like to say is that my whole experience with Well has been and a very easy and pleasant one. The personal treatment was outstanding with Mick and the team, I have always had the feeling that they only wanted what was best for us.
Professional, helpful and with excellent customer skills, I have no doubt that this young company has a bright future ahead... I am already recommending them to my friends and workmates.
Give them a go and see for yourself.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refinancing was easy and stress free.

We have just refinanced with well on an awesome fixed rate with offset account. Mick was very helpful, I cannot speak highly enough on his customer service! Glenn was also helpful while Mick was unavailable. Whenever I was stressed, my mind was put at ease. We now are navigating the online banking, so far so good!!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Sarah
SarahSouth West, WA

Amazing!

Highly recommend Well Home Loans! Not only are their rates the lowest with minimal fees, and great offers like an offset account with a fixed home loan but John and everyone were and are always so helpful! Very patient and explain everything very well! Can’t fault them and I tell everyone about them!

Elton
EltonSydney, NSW

Great rates, products and I have been very impressed with their service. I have been recommending it to friends.

Great offering without hidden costs. I have also found the service impressive and above my expectations.
I have been very satisfied and as a result recommending it to my friends since.

Nicholas Zia
Nicholas ZiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and a very hard to beat rate

Glenn and the team at Well Home Loans were superb in their communication and assistance throughout my refinance process. They were understanding, explained any aspects I didn't understand, and ensured that my loan was processed efficiently. The rate is rock bottom and despite being a small outfit, they provide a professional service that I cannot fault and Glenn was super polite and helpful.

Lyndell
LyndellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic to do business with

Well customer service is outstanding, no hidden surprises and communication was excellent. We were kept up to date throughout the whole process. Well smashed the rate from our former Big 4 bank. Overall we are extremely happy.

tony
tonyPerth

John from Well Home Loans was excellent and I highly recommend him. John is very professional, a great communicator and is very knowledgable about the industry. John has been extremely helpful during my refinancing and I am very happy with the level of service I received.

Available and Helpful

Thank you John, Patryk and Andrea for helping us to secure an affordable mortgage to buy our first home. The email and telephone service was timely, helpful and precise. The information you provided guided us to make decisions, prepare necessary documentations and meet our very short settlement deadline. We particularly appreciate John's informative, calm and polite communication skills.

Great Service and great rates

Refinanced my home loan through Well, the process was really smooth and Mick answered all my queries in a timely fashion.
Saved 0.55% on my previous rate, would definitely recommend.

Sam
SamAdelaide

Would not recommend

Due to delayed and no communication from well home loans, it caused my life savings to disappear.
I am here to WARN you all to proceed at your own risk.
We are in recession currently due to COVID19 pandemic.
Well Home Loans not recommended at all.

John from credit assessment team is shame.

Kevin
KevinSydney, NSW

Great customer service!

Great customer service, very accommodating.
No unexpected extra costs, everything was black and white and easy to understand.
Very satisfied customer. Good bye comm bank! Will not miss you one bit.

Lisa Adam
Lisa AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

They took the time to make it happen

The refinancing of our multiple loans wasn’t exactly simple. After our existing bank couldn’t be bothered to provide us with any options whatsoever and another lender didn’t want to know about it, Well Home Loans came to the party. Both people I dealt with during the process took the time to listen to what we needed and Mick was excellent in the end stages of the approval process, getting it all over the line. They offered a very low interest rate at the time of application and had applied the recent 0.25% drop by settlement date.

Codyasked

HI, we are looking to refinance approx. $150,000 but split, part variable and part fixed with several offsets on the variable and redraw capabilities. Is this scenario something you can package?

Hi Cody,
On our Well Balanced home loan we can accommodate split loans (part fixed, part variable) and we also allow multiple offset accounts (though each one will attract the standard offset fee). The only issue we would have with your scenario is that our current minimum loan amount is $200,000.

Cody

Thank you, how much are the standard offset fees? We currently enjoy fee free offsets accounts.

No worries Cody,

Our 100% Bank-backed offset account attracts a $10 per month fee and you also get access to a Visa Debit card for using your offset. The offset account itself sits with a major bank so it's protected as per the Financial Claims Scheme and not a sub-account like other non-bank providers. There's also no change to our interest rates to include an offset account.

Hope that helps!

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89