Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans (page 6 of 6)

Ben H.

Ben H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfectly helpful and excellent mortgage rate.

Glenn was very helpful from the outset, and the Well Home Loans online portal is very easy to use. I got an excellent mortgage rate and the process was far easier than I expected, and certainly easier than other experiences I've had with other organisations.

Wendee Lim

Wendee LimIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Best rate of home loan at the time of purchasing my first investment property. John Ardilles is my loan manager and he's been nothing but exceptional in service. No questions were left unanswered and he has been keeping us updated every step of the process and has been very prompt in communication. A very nice surprise gift makes it even more personal. Hard to find a company with good customer service these days!

Ash

AshAranda 2614, ACT

Customer service at it's best!

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Well Home Loans

Well Home Loans has a great rate and loan features. In addition, their customer service is excellent - they were always available to answer my queries.
Most importantly Well Home Loans is transparent and clarified anything that wasn’t clear to me at every step throughout my refinance.
Thank you John and the rest of the crew at Well.

JJras

kkpres

kkpresGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent rates with excellent service

I applied for a loan for my first home through Well Home Loans on the basis that their rate was the most competitive at the time in the market and was very pleasantly surprised to find that in addition, their customer service is first rate. I was a premium banking client with one of the majors and while I loved that service level, I couldn’t justify the additional interest rate cost to stay with them. John’s service level has been every bit as good as premium banking and he’s been an absolute pleasure to deal with every step of the way through the stressful parts of buying a house and getting a loan in place. There have been no surprises or hidden fees and everything has gone smoothly at every stage. Very happy I found this lender!

Eyrish

EyrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A peace of mind deal

Glenn and the team had been really responsive and professional throughout the journey.
Their exceptional service and response time really make them stand out. I highly recommend them to the folks and wish them success in the years to come. The rate offered was market competitive and there were no hidden costs revealed later on.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hey there Eyrish! That's for the feedback, we're glad we were able to help you out with your home loan! I know Glenn and the rest of the team will be happy to hear that they were able to go above and beyond for you.

Yon C.

Yon C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic experience with Well Home Loans!

John and the Well Home Loans team have been fantastic through every stage of the home loan process. This was my first home loan, and the application with them was really smooth. The team was very supportive and always willing to answer my questions in great detail. They offer amazing rates and service. I highly recommend Well Home Loans!

Super Service

Glenn, John and the team were super helpful with the many complicated questions I had. Very competitive rates. Coming from a previously very messy loan with one of the larger banks they helped clean everything up and get me on a much better rate. Would happily recommend to anyone I know. 10/10 across the board.

Ankur Patel

Ankur PatelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Lending Rate and Exceptional Customer Service ......

I truly amaze with the response and the turn around time with this guys (special mention Glenn Cremin) .. really satisfied as a customer exceptional 3.49 rate with excellent customer service ... highly recommended

Home Loans

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Linda

Lindacity

Great service and competitive rate

I have recently settled my property. I would like to thank the Well Home Loans team for its excellent service, and especially my contact agent, John A.

John is always responsive to my inquiries and is patient in explaining situations. John has displayed great professionalism and has given me confidence in the timely settlement of my property.

Rosemarieasked

I’m just wondering if you can pay more off the home loans as they are all fixed. Thanks, Rosemarie

Dave
Dave

Yes you can. Adelaide Bank allow $20K per year in extra payments over and above the monthly minimums if you want to do that.

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Rosemarie, as Dave has pointed out (thanks Dave!) you can make up to $20k in extra repayments per year on a fixed rate loan. One unique feature of our fixed loan is also the ability the add a 100% bank backed offset account too! Not many other lenders will let you do that but you can with a Well fixed rate home loan.

Rosemarie

Ok thanks but do you pay a charge for paying extra?

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives