Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Home loan refinance

Very obliging and cooperative team; they don't leave working customers at the mercy of business hours to get a response. Application process seems a bit long winded but is worth the wait. Web based document submission makes things easier. Just remember to keep all your source doc's in one folder to make it easier when you go to re-fix.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Federico

FedericoSydney, NSW

Everything went very smoothly

The customer experience was really great. Steven got us started and then we continued with Glenn.
Glenn replied our messages really fast and the responses were to the point. I was a bit worried about the fact that it was going to be all online communications, but we also had the occasional phone call and the whole process was also quite fast, without any surprise fees. Loan rate is very good.
Happy to recommend the service!

If I were to point out something that could improve: they don't mention split loans as an option, but it's possible.

Loan used forFirst Home

Made buying our first home easy

Mick from Well Home Loans went above and beyond our expectations from the very start of us applying for our conditional approval. Communication was straightforward and transparent and I often received a reply to my queries the same day. Mick was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. Once we had signed a contract, unconditional approval came in about 4 days which took a lot of stress out of quite a stressful time.
We would recommend Well Home Loans to anyone. They have one of the best rates on the market and find their online banking platform easy enough to use.

Thanks Mick for all of your help.
- Sarah and Jack

Ylh

YlhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 Star Experience on Home Loans

We applied the loans online and throughout the process, our loan consultant Michael Lazari has been really helpful and service is so professional. We especially feel much appreciated given the timely service during the Xmas holidays period. Recommended this loan provided 10 out of 10.

Lyz

LyzSydney, NSW

Excellent experience

I applied my home load online, from the start to settlement date, Michael Lazaro have been very patient and helpful during process period, his expertise and like helping people attitude has moved me and I am really appreciated for his professional and friendly warm service, I would love to recommend Well HomeLoan as long term cost reduction HomeLoan plus wonderful service...

Thank you Michael for all your help, really happy with your great service!!!

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Easy to switch home loan, Great service

I was introduced to well loan by my colleague. I did submit my form to refinance my 2 loans. Online submission is easy and Well loan lender officer Glenn was very helpful throughout the process. He provided regular update. Will use them again.

Michael Y.

Michael Y.Sydney, NSW

Great service and great interest rate from Well Home Loans

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Shami

ShamiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Accurate service.....lower rate

Took little bit time for application process but Accurate service and lower interest rate for variable loans in the market. Quick easy and Smooth transfer of the loan. Good customer service .

RPJ

RPJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service and low interest rates

We're very luck because we found Well Home loans who provide amazing service and low interest rates.
A big thanks to John Ardiles and we will definitely refer Well Home loans to other home buyers we know.

Find out how Well Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Low interest rate with good service

Very simple and smooth transition of switching the home loan to well home loans. Guided well and received prompt response in time. Fully satisfied with the low interest rate and excellent customer service from entire team, specially thanks to Steve and Glenn. I am very glad to recommend them to others.

Loan used forRefinancing

Great guided service with very low rates

Great service which guided me through the process. Very low rates and very low fees, and Well tried to ensure that costs were kept low the entire way through. Compared to competitors such as tic:toc this was much easier and felt like there was a human at the end of a line.

Simmo

SimmoIllawarra, NSW

I found this company on Google whilst searching for low/competitive interest rates. The gentleman I had the pleasure of dealing with (Mick) was informative, friendly and very knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was finalised in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending this bank to any friend or family member.

Paul

PaulSouth Australia

Low rate & very pleased with my experience

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Peter Langford

Peter LangfordSydney, NSW

Low rate, great service, efficient online application

Attracted by what was one of the lowest available rates at the time, staff were very helpful, online application was fairly efficient (I'm self employed running my own business, so there were understandable requests for a lot more information that would have been the case if I were a salaried employee).

Christof

ChristofSydney, NSW

Easy and fast loan process

After making an initial enquiry online, I was contacted by a rep and started the loan process. It was for a particular property that I intended to purchase in the future, but suddenly needed to get approval very quickly. The process was very simple and well explained, and when I needed to get the official approval and settlement done earlier than anticipated, my loans manager, John Ardiles, did a very efficient, professional job in getting the settlement happening in time. I had complete faith in John to deliver the result I needed, and he certainly did. I would recommend Well Home Loans for their service, staff, and a great interest rate as well.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

Vanessa P.

Vanessa P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

We settled our first home with Well Home Loans last week and I cannot recommend them enough. Not only did we get a fantastic interest rate, but we also had unbelievable customer service. Glenn Cremin was responsive, friendly and organised and made the process so easy we almost didn't believe it was real. Thanks again Glenn, we are already recommending you to friends!

Loan used forFirst Home

High quality customer service.

Have just settled our new home loan with Well Home Loans yesterday and the customer service throughout the application process is of the highest quality. Well done to Mick Lazari and the home loan team. Never once felt like we were just a number on a piece of paper. Great rate and customer service to boot.

Fantastic service, great rates

I settled with Well Home Loans today thanks go my home loan officer, Glenn Cremin.

The loan itself is one of the lowest I've seen around and Glenn has been absolutely fantastic in the process of me getting the loan. He was prompt with his communication and helpful in guiding me through the whole process.

Thanks again guys!!

Amazing service

I settled with Well Home loans this week and I have to say that the service I received from Glenn Cremin was exceptional. My previous lender was a little challenging but Glenn was very reassuring and ensured that settlement occurred in accordance with the timelines I needed to meet. They do use a service www.bankstatements.com.au in order for you to provide details of your account history which is a great idea but I found that it was hit and miss. Overall though, this is a minor concern. With market leading rates and great customer service you've got nothing to lose.

Excellent Service from Glenn Cermin

Glenn has been instrumental in our application as he has been very responsive throughout the whole process.

He has made the process a whole lot easier to understand even if everything was just done via phone calls/emails.

ayasalah89

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives