Well Home Loans

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term30 years

Good interest rate....painfully slow process

Customer service was mostly friendly and helpful
Costs were pretty much as expected
Rate is very good
Took around 3 months from my first application to final discharge of two loans I consolidated into one loan which is very long I feel. I think I asked the staff around eight times that I wanted both of my mortgages discharged as part of the settlement process and still ended up having to do it myself which was both annoying and confusing.
If your happy to wait through a long process the rate is worth it. Mine was not so urgent so ok in the end.

Application Process

ayasalah89asked

Hello,

dane

daneasked

Hello. My husband and I are first home buyers and looking to buy a house to live in. We have 93,000 deposit and loooking into a house around 610,000. Since we don't have 20%, how much interest rate can we have and also would like to know how much LMI are we to expect.. thanks

Hi there dane,
Nice work saving up for your deposit and it's always exciting looking for your first home! We have different rates for both Fixed rate loans and Variable rate loans and you can see those on our website (https://www.wellhomeloans.com.au/home-loans/buying-a-house/). We do have different rates based on your LVR (if you're not sure what this is - learn more here: https://bit.ly/2JGtML8) and that will determine what sort of rate you could be eligible for. When needing to get an LMI quote, this is something that's best done with the help of our home loan consultants as it's usually based on your loan amount - give them a call on 1300 899 724 or drop an email to hello@wellhomeloans.com.au and they will be able to help.

Damir36

Damir36asked

Hi dear Well Home Loans team,
My wife and I intend to build our first home next year, with a holding deposit paid for a block of land that will title early in 2021. As we will not have a full 20% deposit, my family who own a home offered to serve as guarantors to help us avoid paying the LMI. Can we apply for a loan with a guarantor?

Thank you in advance for your response,
Damir

Well HQ.Well Home Loans

Hi Damir36, congrats on the first home! It's nice that your family is able to help you out as well in order to avoid the LMI costs. The type of loan you're looking for is a normally referred to as a family guarantee loan and unfortunately we don't provide those. To double up, we also don't have construction loan products available at the moment. We're not too sure who would be a good lender so we would highly recommend looking for the services of a mortgage broker who can help you to find a lender that offers a construction family guarantee loan. Best of luck and we hope you find someone that's a great fit for you.

Get an answer from our members and Well Home Loans representatives